Chapter 128

Chapter 128

The tools and prostheses for special effects makeup were delivered in less than three days. Ye Zhou still underestimated the future technology. He originally thought that applying makeup would be a troublesome task. The prosthesis is bonded and makeup is also required.

As for the makeup skills of everyone in the supermarket...

it wasn't Ye Zhouchui, he felt that the only person in the supermarket who could be considered experienced in makeup was him.

After all, he often performed on stage when he was in elementary school. When the make-up artist was too busy, he would help the make-up artist draw blush or something for his classmates. Not bad either.

At least no classmates "chased and killed" him because of this.

It can be seen that his technology has been widely recognized.

It may be because these people are the only ones you can see every day in the supermarket, plus the previous living environment, so none of the female employees in the supermarket wear makeup.

No one even used toner except Ye Zhou.

Ye Zhou felt more and more that he lived an extraordinarily delicate life.

Cao'er sat on the chair and let Ye Zhou put a "disguise" on her. The prosthesis looked very strange when it was placed on the table limply. Cao'er couldn't figure out how this thing could stick to her face. .

But if the immortal says it can, then it will definitely work. Although there is no technical content in fitting the prosthesis, after all, he did it by himself, and the effect after pasting is very real. Cao'er now looks no different from a real European. In fact, her brow bone was not raised much, and although prosthetics were attached to the bridge and tip of her nose, Ye Zhou didn't feel that there was much difference from her usual self, but it was these subtle differences that made her look like a different person. people.

Cao'er closed her eyes, she felt her face was numb, especially the place touched by the immortal's hands.

Maybe the fairy is using fairy magic on her?

Otherwise, how could such a soft thing make her look like Sister Sarah?

"Okay." Ye Zhou put down his hands, looked at Cao'er with his eyes closed, and proudly took out his phone to take a photo of Cao'er.

Because it is a custom-made prosthesis, there is no difference in skin tone, and no makeup is required.

Cao'er opened her eyes and looked at herself in the mirror. She was stunned for a while, and it took her a long time to realize that the person in the mirror was herself.

She reached out to touch her face.

"Don't touch it." Ye Zhou told her, "It won't fall off."

Cao'er immediately put down her hand.

With the special effects makeup props, Ye Zhou can go out by himself. After Cao'er finished, he gave Zou Ming the set: "Can you do it yourself? This is not technically difficult. You just See, I've done it before."

Then Zou Ming didn't pick up the prosthesis and tools, he was very calm, and said without shame for a long time: "I can't."

Ye Zhou: "..."

Ye Zhou looked down at the prosthesis in confusion --The method of using this thing is so simple, it can be replaced by a five-year-old child, right?