Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    It was getting dark very late, and Zou Ming was taking a shower in the bathroom. The fine water column fell from the shower and splashed on Zou Ming's body. He wiped his black hair to the back of his head, and his chest, back and back were covered with dense old wounds. .

    There was a hideous wound on his right shoulder, as if someone had tried his best to split him in half.

    Zou Ming turned off the water. He wiped off the remaining drops of water on his body, wrapped the towel around his waist, walked out of the shower, and walked to the mirror.

    He looked at the wound on his shoulder in the mirror, raised his left hand, and gently touched the scar.

    The moment he touched the wound, he seemed to think of something, and his tightly pursed lips hooked up slightly.

    Zou Ming changed into his pajamas, opened the bathroom door, and looked up to see Ye Zhou lying on the bed, already sound asleep.

    Ye Zhou spent too much time choosing weapons at night, so tired that he fell asleep.

    Zou Ming stopped beside Ye Zhou's bed, looking down at this innocent face.

    Without the baptism of blood and fire, without the experience full of intrigue and trickery, Ye Zhou still dare not kill people.

    A person living in a peaceful age, a person who accepts the law from an early age to punish criminals, what kind of inner struggles does he have to go through before he can say "If you must kill him, then I can do it." Such a thing?

    Zou Ming stared at him intently, tracing the lines of his face with his eyes.

    He has forgotten when he killed the first time, it seems to be when he was six years old, and it seems to be five years old.

    The base is always dark, it is a fortress, and it is also a prison. The people at the bottom are not as good as slaves, and the people at the top live a more decadent and luxurious life than before the end.

    But he remembered that he had never hesitated, nor had he struggled with it.

    Either the other party dies, or he dies, this choice is too easy to make, and it is justified.

    If it wasn't...

    Zou Ming retracted his gaze, his footsteps were very light, so light that there was no sound at all, and only when he opened the door did he make a slight "squeak".

    Ye Zhou in the room turned over, but did not wake up.

    Zou Ming pressed the doorknob and closed the door.

    He walked to the door of the utility room where Sun Hao was locked, and Sarah, who had just come out of the warehouse, stood face to face with him. She seemed to think for two seconds, then yawned and said, "Go, I'll continue to sleep."

    She now prefers to sleep with Cao'er instead of sleeping in her own coffin.

    Zou Ming did not respond, and Sarah was not ready to wait for his response.

    After Sarah left, Zou Ming opened the door of the utility room.

    In the dark utility room, Sun Hao didn't know what time it was. He sat on the ground with his knees hugged, as if it would give him a sense of security. When he saw the light coming in through the crack in the door, Sun Hao's eyes From numbness to agitation.