Chapter 58

Chapter 57

The area of ​​the farm selected by Yang Guoqin is a piece of land that has been roughly developed. The trees and flowers have been removed, leaving only a small section of weeds that have just emerged. The workers are already laying pipes, but they want to build the factory from scratch. It will take several months to fully build it.

It will take two months at the earliest.

Yang Guoqin, who arrived late, walked towards Ye Zhou as soon as he drove.

He didn't bring his orderly this time, only the driver who drove him.

"How is it? Isn't it good here?" Yang Guoqin said with a smile as soon as he approached, "This land was originally planned to be used to build a wool spinning factory. Later, it was said that all large factories were concentrated in Changfeng Base, which is safer. , That's why I put it aside."

Ye Zhou was a little curious: "Eggs are generally not put in one basket, if something happens to the Changfeng base..."

Yang Guoqin shook his head: "Changfeng's geographical location is good, if something happens to it, we will It's long gone."

The factory must be built in the safest place so that supplies can be provided stably.

Yang Guoqin: "It can be regarded as a lesson of blood and tears. Luoyang was not on the front line before, but after accidents happened in the previous bases, we became the first line. The factories in those bases were gone, and all the manpower and material resources spent in the early stage were lost. The water is floating."

Although there were still zombies outside the barbed wire during this period, they were only in small groups, and the previous situation where the soldiers of the whole base went to the battlefield to resist did not happen again.

"How did the zombie tide come about?" Ye Zhou said, "I haven't seen a large group of zombies coming over this time."

Yang Guoqin smiled bitterly: "We don't know. Scientists have put forward several ideas, but they haven't yet It has been verified."

"Anyway, the current situation is that if the tide of zombies does not come, we can live a more stable life. When it comes, we have to find a way to deal with it."

Ye Zhou nodded: "By the way, is the photon cannon fully charged?"

Mentioning this, the smile on Yang Guoqin's face became more sincere: "It's fully charged, but I don't know if I should use it recently.

" After all, he should try the power of the photon cannon right away.

But the problem is, if there is a wave of corpses coming later, what should I do if the photon cannon is still charging?

The last wave of corpses can only be regarded as small and medium-sized, and it can be resisted by guns.

But if it becomes a super-large corpse wave, it must use shells, missiles and tanks.

The fighter jets at the Luoyang base can fly, but the missiles are gone.

There is only one base that can produce missiles, and every base is reaching out. This thing is a consumable, and the production speed is not as fast as the consumption speed.

"If it's really a large wave of corpses and the photon cannon has no energy, then my money is wasted?" Yang Guoqin sighed, and he asked A with some anxiety, "Boss Ye, how long will you stay here? Will you go to the hospital later?" Any other bases?"