Chapter 179

Chapter 179

The house was quickly found. Apart from being not a detached house and not connected to electricity, there were no other major shortcomings. As for the neighbors, Ye Zhou didn't have the heart to deal with them. The house Zhao Qing found for them was brought by Ye Zhou on the same day. to remodel.

Zhao Qing must have put a lot of thought into it. The level of "luxury" in this house is similar to Zhao Qing's. There are floor tiles, but there are no lights, kitchen utensils, or even a gas stove. If you want to make a fire, you have to burn wood or charcoal.

It took two days to remodel this house with an area of ​​more than two hundred square meters from the inside to the outside. This house is on the top floor. After installing the solar panels, Ye Zhou installed a door for the passage leading to the roof. , no one can open it unless there is a key.

The air conditioner was installed in the house, the furniture was changed, the non-slip floor was replaced with a wooden floor, the bathroom and kitchen were replaced with non-slip tiles, and even the windows and Ye Zhou were reinstalled with tempered glass produced by the system.

This house was almost turned into a fortress by Ye Zhou. As long as the people inside didn't go out and the people outside wanted to come in, they could only destroy the building directly.

"I don't know how that group of people got so much supplies." The man in tattered clothes leaned his back against the wall. He had an equally tattered gun hanging from his body, and with a piece of dry grass in his mouth, he looked upstairs from time to time. superior.

The people with him were also looking up. From their perspective, they could only see people walking inside, as if they were installing curtains.

"You can't buy those things, right?" The companion spat on the ground, "It must be someone from a big base."

The man curled his lips: "What's for lunch today?"

Companion: "Potatoes, the nearest potatoes It's getting smaller and smaller, Brother Chen said that if this continues, he will go to Zhao Qing for an explanation."

"Zhao Qing has been proud again recently." The man glanced at the tower, "Tell me, why didn't Brother Chen make Zhao Qing his boss? Then we must get more things than now." "Then how do I know?

" ?" Although the companion thinks that what the man said makes sense, but the reason is one thing, and whether it can be done is another thing, "If I can figure it out, I'm still here with you?" "I saw them

before Move things to the roof." The man, "There are a lot of them, and they are big. I can see the reflection, but I haven't seen it before, so I don't know what it is."

They chatted here, and the big shots sat at "home" Here, listening to his confidant passing the message for Zhao Qing.

"Boss Zhao means don't attack him." The confidant snatched cautiously, "It's easy to rob, and it's easy to kill, but it's more important to be able to do a long-term business, otherwise the snatch is used up, and there is really no place to rob. "

The leaders of different forces sat together, and there were several ice basins in the room, but even so, it still made people feel flustered, but they didn't sweat too much. After the confidant finished speaking, he retreated again, and the whole room was so quiet. People suffocate.

"The one surnamed Zhao is right." The bald man with tattooed arms tapped his fingers on the armrest of the sofa. "There is nothing to grab around here, and there are not enough people in the base now." To form a base