Chapter 11

Chapter 11

When he was in elementary school, Ye Zhou's biggest dream was to live in the canteen in front of the school, and he even regretted why he was not the child of the owner of the canteen - so he could really live in it.

He was still young at that time, and he told his parents about his regrets.

Then there was a mixed fight between men and women, his father did it, and his mother was mainly responsible for adding oil and vinegar to the side.

When he was a little older, he felt that the commissary was nothing more than that. If he had the opportunity, it would be better to live in a chain supermarket.

When he graduated from high school, Ye Zhou decided on his future industry - opening a large supermarket.

In order to achieve this dream, Ye Zhou went to college either to work part-time or on the way to work part-time. He could do whatever he wanted with more money. He could sing and dance in a doll costume in a temperature of more than 30 degrees.

After four years of hard work, he finally realized his dream after graduation.

He paid 100,000 yuan, and the rest was taken by the family.

In order to save money, Ye Zhou took a fancy to an abandoned warehouse in the urban area. This is an old city, where the elderly and children who don't consume much live here. Even the developers look down on it, but Ye Zhou doesn't care.

He paid a good price to sell the warehouse, but because he didn't have enough money, he could only transform it into a supermarket on the first floor.

It can occupy a large area, and one floor is enough.

Ye Zhou has always felt that he is very lucky. Although he is not a serious rich second generation, he still has a little money in his family.

My parents run a husband-and-wife company, doing food business, owning a factory in the suburbs, and doing contract processing for some big brands.

If he didn't get here, Ye Zhou thought that he should be able to live smoothly.

Now that the Internet is developed, his supermarket can still make money by delivering food even if the traffic is low.

The premise is if not.

Ye Zhou wanted to smash the computer.

He stared at the computer screen almost gnashing his teeth. If he could find a hammer at this moment, he would definitely smash this computer into pieces!

There is an extra column next to the original three columns of buying, selling and goods.

This column is also very simple and easy to understand - "Plane Transfer"

is currently opening the contents of this column on the computer.

"Plane transfer"

profit: 2456 (convertible points: 245)

Selected destination:

Minzel Continent (0/1)

Luoyang Base (0/1)

Small print: The rest of the destinations are to be unlocked.

Ye Zhou yelled: "Didn't you say that you can transfer planes with 100 points?! Liar!"

None of the two locations that were unlocked seemed normal.

The former is like a place in a fantasy novel, while the latter has the word base, it doesn't look like a good place no matter how you look at it.