Chapter 150

Chapter 150

Since he failed to catch the vampire duke or kill her, Ye Zhou stopped focusing on this matter.

Sarah didn't seem to feel sorry for it, but Ye Zhou didn't ask in detail. Maybe even vampires still have the nature of mother and daughter, even though the mother doesn't seem to regard her daughter as her own child.

However, Ye Zhou found that Sarah had started to "take care" of Zou Ming, probably because she knew that Zou Ming's injury was her responsibility. Sarah, who had been picky about Zou Ming before, quickly corrected her attitude, and she would Rushing to change Zou Ming's medicine.

At this time, Zou Ming would just turn around and leave-it seemed that his dislike of Sarah had reached a new height.

Only occasionally, very occasionally, Ye Zhou felt that Zou Ming might not dislike Sarah that much, or that his dislike was only maintained at a level of unwillingness to deal with Sarah, not to the extent of disgust.

Ye Zhou felt that his previous observations might be all wrong.

The relationship between Sarah and Zou Ming has never been easy, even the former Sarah.

It's just that Ye Zhou doesn't quite understand the first one, which is that Zou Ming and Sarah don't actually have any conflict of interest, and he hasn't seen them quarreling. They even rarely communicate, but their relationship is just bad.

Maybe there is really a compatibility incompatibility, two people hate each other just by looking at each other.

In this regard, Ye Zhou could only sigh helplessly. He couldn't think of any way to ease the relationship between them.

Just don't get into a fight.

Ye Zhou would still visit Zou Ming sometimes to show concern for him, but only when there were many people.

At night, he didn't go back to the staff dormitory to sleep, and stayed in the lounge again.

Sarah is now sleeping with Cao'er in Zou Ming's previous room, and Ye Zhou shared a bed with Zou Ming some time ago.

Ever since he discovered that Zou Ming might have feelings for him beyond friendship, Ye Zhou began to avoid him.

You can hide, but you can't hide completely.

After all, Zou Ming's injury is also related to him. He asked Zou Ming to take Sarah to find the Duke. Even if this is a normal transaction relationship between the employer and the bodyguard, the employer can let the bodyguard perform the task. Of course, the bodyguard can also refuse, refuse Then go through the process of dismissal.

But based on humanitarianism, it is impossible for Ye Zhou to feel at ease that he is not responsible for Zou Ming's injury.

Then there was a weird scene. One second Ye Zhou was still concerned about Zou Ming's injury, and the next second Ye Zhou hid from the room.

All the employees in the supermarket noticed something was wrong with Ye Zhou, but no one dared to ask. They could only watch this strange situation intensify.

Ye Zhou also spent more energy and time on running the supermarket.

The new temporary workers worked hard, but within two days of observing, Ye Zhou began to frown.

Although they are temporary workers, they have a very clear hierarchical relationship. The boss is probably "recommended" by them internally. He is a young man less than twenty years old, but he is the tallest and strongest.