Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    "So, you are here to exchange food for refugees?" Ye Zhou raised his teacup.

    He has no preference for tea. Although he likes to drink it, he can't taste good or bad. The tea he drinks now is only the most common bagged Huamaofeng sold in supermarkets.

    Although the quality is not good, but the tea is full of fragrance, it is easy to drink more and more thirsty.

    Ye Zhou looked at Lin You's face, and he was a little surprised. After all, Lin You gave him the impression that he was just a rich man who didn't eat the fireworks of the world. He probably belonged to the kind of person who threw it into the farmland and couldn't tell the difference between wheat and millet.

    Sure enough, people are not judged by appearances, Ye Zhou admitted in his heart that he underestimated others.     Ye Zhou: " Even

    if you change the food and go back, how long can it last?     " Limited, even if Lin You came to exchange food every time, how much time would be delayed between coming and going?     How many difficulties and setbacks will you encounter?     What's more, raising people for nothing is always a bad thing.     Lin You lowered his head and said with a wry smile: "I'll tell you the truth, my father said the same thing. I really have no choice but to come up with this stupid idea. It's better than just sitting and watching the refugees starve to death." Ye Zhou pointed to the door opposite him     . On the sofa, he said to Lin You, "Sit down."     Lin You didn't refuse, anyway, he would do whatever the immortal asked him to do.     Ye Zhou: "Food can be exchanged naturally. Since you are here, I will give you an idea."     Lin You's eyes lit up, and he wished he could jump up excitedly.

    It's a blessing that the Immortal Cave is still there, and being able to exchange for food is the luckiest of luck, he never thought that the Immortal would still be willing to give him advice.

    "In addition to food, I can also give you food seeds." Ye Zhou asked, "One mu of land can produce ten stones."

    Lin You was stunned, his lips were trembling, his throat seemed to be choked by someone, and he couldn't utter any more. sound.

    ten stone?

    With the world's grain seeds, the best seeds, and the most favorable weather, it is extremely difficult to produce three stones per mu.

    Ye Zhou thought for a while: "This thing is neither wheat nor rice. If you say it looks like taro, it looks like taro, but the taste is different, and it doesn't need to be bred." But Lin You didn't respond to Ye Zhou's words

    . , his cheeks were flushed as if he had drunk too much, his eyes were out of focus, his lips opened and closed, and if you listened carefully, you could hear him whispering, repeating two words - "ten stones".

    Just when Ye Zhou wanted to call Lin You's name, Lin You suddenly stood up and knelt down to Ye Zhou again.

    Ye Zhou was taken aback by his sudden action, but Lin You touched his forehead to the ground and said, "Immortal! This is the work of living people!"

    He said with a smile on his face: "The merits of living people are beneficial in the present, and the merits are in the present." Qianqiu!"

    Ten stones! How many people can live because of this?

    Tears welled up in Lin You's eyes.

    He was indeed a son of a rich family who did not know the sufferings of the common people. His father was a prefect, and his mother was also a descendant of a famous family. From the moment he was born, he had never experienced hardship or poverty. His biggest worry was nothing more than marrying What kind of wife can get fame.