Chapter 54

Chapter 54

"I open a farm?" Ye Zhou was stunned when he heard the proposal.

He owns a supermarket, how can he open a farm? Moreover, breeding is a complete knowledge blind spot for him. He doesn't even know how long it takes for an egg to hatch, or how long it takes for a chicken to be slaughtered.

Let him open a farm? Everyone has to be prepared to lose everything.

Yang Guoqin shook his head: "It's not you, it's our cooperation. Now the base has no money."

Although the supplies are sufficient, the tortillas that were used as money may be gone.

Ye Zhou thought about it, and he thought it was true. The "currency" of the Luoyang base is still corn cakes. Because corn cakes have purchasing power in supermarkets, the residents still don't use the official banknotes.

What's more, even if they use it, the banknotes are probably worthless.

Because even if the banknotes are valuable in the Luoyang base, they are worthless in other bases, so they are still worthless.

Therefore, if Yang Guoqin wants to rebuild the currency system, he has to issue a new currency that can be circulated in the Luoyang base.

But after all, he is only the person in charge of a base. If he really issues currency by himself, even if it is only circulated in the Luoyang base, he will probably be liquidated.

Yang Guoqin: "I have thought about it carefully. Everyone is used to bartering. The market and society are unstable. I don't know when the tide of corpses will come. I think bartering is not a bad way.

" The goods need to have things produced by their supermarkets with stable value.

"I originally wanted to use cloth." Yang Guoqin shrugged helplessly, "But our base does not produce cloth, and not every household can weave cloth."

It's not ancient times, how many people still know how to weave? Even if you know, where does the loom come from?

What's more, even if it is produced by machine, can the cloth coming out of the assembly line really function as a "currency"? After all, once the machine is turned on, there will be continuous output of energy.

Maybe within two days, cloth would have no purchasing power in the supermarket.

After all, other bases, especially large bases, have quite a few factories producing cloth.

In contrast, the value of agricultural products is stable, and it takes time to produce them. The reason why the value of tortillas has not dropped too much is because the output is stable and will not suddenly increase or decrease.

Ye Zhou still didn't understand: "How to cooperate? How to calculate the income after cooperation?"

His income can only be exchanged by the system, and the living things are not preserved for a long time, so he can't keep them and bring them to the next plane to exchange.

Moreover, chickens and ducks are sold quickly, and the price is not high in any plane, and there is no need to resell them.

Yang Guoqin shook his head slightly: "The cooperation I'm talking about is not a joint investment, but the things we need. I'm afraid we will buy them from you. When we need you to buy goods, take care of us." Ye Zhou felt relieved: "What do you all need

? You can make a list for me, and I will give it to you if I can get in."

Yang Guoqin felt his shoulders loosen suddenly, and the smile on his face was no longer so feeble, and he said in a calm voice: "That's good, my side of the door There are no professionals, and I can't even find professional books in this area. If I transfer from other bases, I don't know how long it will take to receive it." It's easy for the