Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    "Drink some water." Cao Erniang handed the paper cup to the man. Now she has calmed down a lot. She no longer wants to show off that she has entered the sect of a fairy. Yan and they sorted out the wooden boxes together.

    There were still too few people in the supermarket, and everyone was in a hurry. If it wasn't for the old people's poor health, the immortal told them not to be busy, otherwise they would have to be busy to barely have enough manpower.

    After the man took the water glass, he looked blankly at the back of Cao'erniang leaving.

    This is the Immortal Cave Mansion...everything is the same as what he has seen in his life.

    Even the cup in his hand was so light and weightless.

    "Is this made of paper?" The man carefully held the cup with both hands, not daring or reluctant to drink the water in the cup, and asked the people around him in a low voice, "Why didn't it leak?

    " Unable to answer why, he hesitated and said: "The immortal has cast the immortal method, so naturally there will be no leakage."

    Gao Sheng also held the cup, he was amazed, he completely believed that there are immortals in this world.

    Not everyone believed what Lin You said at home, including Goldman Sachs, thought Lin You was hysterical.

    Everyone believes that there are immortals, gods and Buddhas in the world, and so does the emperor.

    But they, the big families that have been passed down from generation to generation, have long been suspicious of the fairy tales.

    If there really are immortals in this world, why hasn't there been a single example in the thousands of years? The so-called apparition of gods has always been a deception that has been exposed, but no proof?

    And if the emperor is the real dragon emperor, why would there be a change of dynasty?

    Could it be that the son born to the emperor is not a real dragon?

    It's just that they never leak these ideas out, even if they teach, they only teach their own children.

    Gao Sheng looked up at the lamps not far away. The lamps were lined up in rows, illuminating the huge fairy cave even brighter than the outside of the cave. The people are very different.

    There is no flinching between actions, regardless of men, even women move like the wind, and the people's backs that are always hunched are straightened on them.

    No one treats him differently, as if he is not a child of a family, but the most ordinary mortal.

    This made Goldman Sachs uncomfortable.

    "These are all good things." Wu Yan finally smiled when he checked the last few boxes.

    When he saw the emerald gemstone, Wu Yan's heart skipped a beat—although immortals don't love mortal things, they are caring for mortals' poverty and hardship, but how can mortals put their noses on the face because of this?

    Wu Yan took out agate strings from it. The polished agates were round and in excellent condition. He smiled and said to Chen Liu: "Have you seen this thing?" Chen Liu shook his head: "I haven't seen it before, why

    ? Is it very valuable?"

    Wu Yan: "This is called a horse brain. I heard that it is only for the imperial palace. Not to mention ordinary people, it is the royal relatives. If you are poor, I am afraid you have never seen it."