Chapter 118

Chapter 118

In the early morning, Ye Zhou got up early to get dressed. He still doesn't know how to wear the clothes here - no matter the underwear or coat, there are countless strips of cloth, no buttons or buttonholes, and he doesn't know how many knots he needs to tie the clothes properly.

Normally, Ye Zhou still wears his own clothes, only a coat, and only needs to be neatly dressed when going to court.

At this time, he could only ask Zou Ming to help.

At first he thought Zou Ming was a "rough guy", but he didn't expect Zou Ming to be much more careful than him.

Today, when he was going to meet "Talent", Ye Zhou got up early and asked Zou Ming to help him get dressed after washing up.

Although it is a bit shameful to ask others to help you dress, but after doing too many shameful things, I don't feel it anymore.

Ye Zhou didn't feel anything right now. He stood in front of Zou Ming and stretched out his arms, allowing Zou Ming to embrace his waist from the front and tie the belt for him. Ye Zhou lowered his head slightly in boredom, and found that Zou Ming's ears were a little red. , He looked at Zou Ming's earlobe.

Zou Ming's earlobes were very thin and not too big. The more Ye Zhou looked at them, the more absorbed he became. When he came back to his senses, he found that he had reached out and pinched Zou Ming's earlobes naturally.

Both froze.

Zou Ming raised his head slowly, Ye Zhou smiled awkwardly, and said with an unnatural expression: "You have thin earlobes." Zou Ming

looked into Ye Zhou's eyes, but Ye Zhou had already looked away.

Zou Ming didn't speak, he just gave a soft "um" and continued to lower his head to put on Ye Zhou.

Although the materials here are poor, the clothes are much more refined than modern people. Modern people can wear a watch for men and necklaces and bracelets for women. Unclear accessories can be worn.

Men have various crowns, such as jade crowns, leather crowns, tooth crowns, and cloth crowns. Although there are different crowns corresponding to their identities, common people and dignitaries have a lot of choice besides common people. In addition to crowns, there are also rings and belts. Juan.

In order to show solemnity, Ye Zhou had to dress neatly when he went to see Zhao Xue this time.

But because Ye Zhou doesn't grow hair, no matter how he dresses up, it's a bit strange.

Fortunately, he himself feels very beautiful, after all, who doesn't like this kind of "role-playing" feeling.

Ye Zhou even opened his own shop, and even imagined that he would be in the world of martial arts and become a peerless hero in white clothes.

"Are you going to lead him to that house after you meet him?" Zou Ming asked after he tied the jade ornament on Ye Zhou, then stood up straight.

Ye Zhou nodded: "Should be, he is very poor now, and he has to find a place to live, but I definitely can't pay for it, anyway, I bought the house anyway." He gave the money for the house

, But Chen Hou paid for the support of the scholars.

After all, these scholars will all work for him in the future, and even if they don't work, Chen Hou can't drive them away.

Even if you bear the pain, you have to keep it for nothing.

After Ye Zhou got dressed, he took Zou Ming out the door.