Chapter 93

Chapter 93

Wooden houses that were much larger than other houses were slowly built. Almost all the strong men in the entire territory joined the team of building wooden houses, and the women had to stay on their own land to cultivate and water.

Almost all the men on the summit were shirtless, and they were either cutting logs or removing stubble from logs.

Kane didn't rest either, he also joined the work team.

When he worked as a slave, he only felt bitter, and his mind was full of hatred.

But probably the current labor is his own choice, so he only feels satisfied now, and labor makes him feel happy for the first time.

The construction of the wooden house was not difficult. With the concerted efforts of so many people, a rare large wooden house was finally located on the top of the mountain in less than two weeks.

Kane started to lead people to make "shelves" again. They didn't have steel and could only use wood.

Since there were no nails, Ye Zhou also provided them with drawings for making a wooden frame with a mortise and tenon structure.

The civilians can't read, they can only talk by looking at the pictures. Compared with making wooden houses, the mortise and tenon wooden frames that require higher precision took them more time. After scrapping an unknown amount of wood, the supermarket branch finally has basic appearance.

Compared with a real supermarket, this wooden house is more like a grocery store in the 1980s, and even worse than a grocery store.

There is no adhesive, and the wooden house has gaps for air leakage, but the roof is very finely woven. I don't know how many layers of local leaves are used to make the roof. As long as it is not a heavy rainstorm, small hailstones can be carried.

After Ye Zhou arranged the branch in Kane, he brought the goods and the simple cash register bought from the system.

This kind of cash register is different from the one in Yezhou Supermarket. It does not need to be connected to a power source and is driven by a light source. It can be used as long as there is light, and it can also use the stored energy when there is no light.

Of course, the price is not cheap, and this cheap energy is only used in the system for commodities related to business.

The system is more willing to sell consumables that need to be constantly updated, and will only be a little more generous when it comes to "making money".

Ye Zhou still didn't appear in front of everyone. He sneaked into the "supermarket" in the middle of the night and asked Sarah to call Kane to him.

The servants in the stone house have also abandoned the stone house and moved to the wooden house on the mountain. Now the top of the mountain is more like a town than the bottom of the mountain. The commoners at the bottom of the mountain started to build houses for themselves after they built the supermarket. From time to time, we will subconsciously leave pedestrian passages and keep a certain distance.

They didn't even need Kane to manage, they had already created the prototype of the township by themselves.

If it weren't for the difficulty of opening up wasteland on the mountain and the limited land, probably all the civilians at the bottom of the mountain would crowd up.

But it won't be long. Once the tools are sufficient and the wasteland can be opened up more easily, it is estimated that the civilians from the bottom of the mountain will move up directly-they will all start to occupy space and repair houses.