Chapter 164

Chapter 164

After folding the quilt, the little goblin opened the door, took a deep breath and stretched himself refreshed.

"Byron!" Richie also came out of his room, and he warmly greeted the little goblin, "Do you want to go up the mountain with us today?" Richie is still very friendly to his own

family, let alone the little goblin worship Len is also a good-natured person.

The two lived under the same roof. Although they could only see each other every morning and evening, they still developed some feelings.

Byron also smiled at Rich: "I'm not going up the mountain."

Rich: "Should I go to the city gate?"

Byron nodded. He didn't think his job was boring. He persisted when he didn't come often, let alone now.

"Then how do you make money?" Rich was very considerate of Byron. Byron was only half a child in his group. Although goblins of this age had to learn how to hunt, it was more about hunting than hunting. is to play.

They still can't understand the horror of failure. They don't know that if they make a mistake, all the people who went hunting together may have to pay for his mistake.

It is not until the elders feel that they are stable that they will take them to hunt.

But even so, they watched a lot in the past two years.

Byron: "I don't need to earn money."

"The sisters in the supermarket will send me food."

Byron is a little proud. Everyone in the supermarket likes him very much. He eats the same food as them, every morning, noon and night Some people give him food, and he can often eat chicken legs and fatty meat.

Originally, he didn't want to take it-he felt that he was repaying a favor, and since it was a repayment, he shouldn't take any more things or food.

But Kelly had a long talk with him, and Byron couldn't remember what Kelly said now.

But he shed tears after listening to it at the time, and felt that he was too hateful for not accepting things. He was not repaying a favor, but simply taking revenge.

It's just that by the time he realized it, he had already eaten the food delivered by the supermarket for half a month.

Therefore, besides watching the city gates, Byron would also go on patrol at night, otherwise he always felt that he had failed to repay his kindness and had taken advantage of it.

"I eat so well." Byron squeezed the flesh on his stomach, "Even if I go hunting to earn money, I can't eat such good food."

Rich: "I'm talking about money."

Byron Lun: "I don't need money."

He looked at Rich: "I don't know when they will leave, but if I go hunting and earn money now, what should I do when they leave?

" Lun meant that there was not much he could do for the supermarket. Maybe if he did it today, the people in the supermarket would leave tomorrow.

He must seize the present, because no one knows the future.

"Okay then." Rich stopped persuading, "If you want to hunt, you can tell me."

Byron said seriously: "Thank you."