Chapter 96

Chapter 96

The not-so-big room was quiet and silent. Sitting on the soft sofa, Chen Hou felt uncomfortable all over. He didn't even have the heart to drink the tea in front of him. He had been sitting on his knees all these years. Where had he ever sat on such a "chair"? ?

He looked at the nose, nose and heart, and felt that everything here made him terrified.

Can an expert make this?

Those shelves that seem to be iron but not iron, the "cabinet" that can discharge water by itself, and the "lamp" that has no fire above the head, none of them seem to be human-powered.

Chen Hou was sitting on pins and needles, since he was brought here, he was the only one in the room, and he couldn't hear any movement or people outside.

The quietness made him feel flustered and at a loss as to what to do.

Since he succeeded to the throne, this is the first time he has left the royal city.

As the king of a country, he is the important weapon of the country, so he should not act rashly, so he appointed the prince before leaving the capital, and made preparations that he would not be able to go back.

After leaving the capital, he realized that he was just living in a dream of a prosperous age.

The people in the royal capital are all wealthy families, with domestic slaves and food reserves, which can be used by the children of the family to learn from teachers.

However, leaving the royal capital, the people are poor and destitute, guarding the fertile land but can't eat enough, and the food officials are also miserable-there is no other country like them. It is obvious that the surplus food in the people's homes has bottomed out, and the food officials have to come to the door to collect it forcibly Tax.

But Chen Hou has no other way, they can't beat it! They are not qualified to be tough.

The only way to keep the country of Chen is to be good at both sides and good at dancing with long sleeves.

Those big and powerful countries think that Chen Guo is obedient, so they will not attack Chen Guo. After all, although Chen Guo is rich in land, since they can get food with their hands, why send troops to fight? It is a waste of troops, not to mention that if it is defeated, it may not be able to increase production.

Zhao Guo attacked Lu Guo, and the food and grass were also sent by Chen Guo!

Chen Hou finally stretched out his hand to hold the tea bowl in front of him, he didn't drink it, he just quietly watched the tea leaves floating on the surface of the tea, and then sinking slowly.

Chen Guo also recruited talented people, but the scholars were unwilling to stay in Chen Guo for a long time. They all had an ambition to shock the world, and the small Chen Guo was not a place for them to display it.

Even the people of Chen Guo, someone once said that they would rather be a member of Zhao Guo than Chen Guo.

If the owner here is not a human being, he must ask the other party to come out of the mountain!

I don't know how long it took, after Chen Hou thought about everything he could think of, he finally heard the sound from the door, it was a very small "click" sound, like something precise turning.

Chen Hou subconsciously turned around, his body leaned back, he couldn't help trembling.

Soon, the door was opened.