Chapter 189 -190

Chapter 189

The construction site was very busy. People from the slums moved the materials from the cars and transported them to the construction site. Although there were many of them, their strength was limited. The sand here could not be used with handcarts. Ye Zhou did not buy a crane. All construction materials It must rely on manpower.

Although there is no sun at night, Ye Zhou is worried that it is too dangerous at night. After all, even with a lamp, it is impossible to illuminate all corners.

And after nightfall, there are still upper-class people who come to the slums to have fun, and it will be troublesome if there is a conflict. Ye Zhou is fine, but the fate of these slum people will definitely not be good.

That being the case, Ye Zhou made a rule to work during the day.

He also set up some tents next to the construction site, and homeless workers can rest in tents after submitting applications.

The tent has no electricity, but it can also block sand.

The wind blowing at night is not a good thing. The wind here is not cool, and it will bring up yellow sand. If there is no shelter, sand will enter not only the body, but also the nose and ears.

So even if there is wind at night, no one will sleep on the street because of the wind.

Those who sleep on the streets are homeless and cannot find a place to live.

"Stop it all!" Wu Yan held the horn. In order not to get sunburned, Wu Yan had to put on a thick layer of sunscreen. Cling to him and make him look funny.

But no one cared about his image, the workers stopped immediately after hearing Wu Yan's voice.

After staying in the slums for a long time, I didn't learn anything else, but I learned to be "obedient".

"Come here for herbal tea." Wu Yan said, "After drinking, rest for half an hour!"

Wu Yan put down the horn, and kept tugging at his neckline. Before, he was already charcoaled when he just left the supermarket occasionally. Now he spends almost ten hours a day outside. Not to mention getting tanned, he almost melted away.

The workers rushed towards Wuyan immediately. What they look forward to most every day is not eating, but drinking herbal tea.

Herbal tea not only quenches thirst, but also has sweetness in the midst of bitterness.

Being able to drink herbal tea twice a day was something that Zhao Qing couldn't even get as a thug, and it was a treat.

The cups are enamel cups, so they won't break if dropped on hard objects. This is considered as a benefit to the workers. They are given away for free, but they will not be replaced if they are lost.

If they lose it unfortunately, they have to bring their own cup or borrow it from someone else.

Sun Shi was in the middle of the line. He wiped the sweat from his brow, but he didn't feel tired. Instead, he kept looking forward on tiptoes. Every time he took a step forward, his eyes lit up a little.

"Have you applied for a tent?" The person behind Sun Shi poked Sun Shi's back.

Sun Shi turned his head and looked over, and when he smiled, he showed two rows of white teeth, not because his teeth were really white, but because his skin was too dark: "I have applied, I have family members, so I should be in the front row." The person behind him

envied Said: "I'm alone, I'm probably in the last place, maybe I won't get a share."

Sun Shi could only restrain his joy, and pretended to comfort him: "Maybe there will be another chance in the future."