Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    Before dawn, while the morning was still cool, Lin You and the others packed up their things when they arrived, and after checking again that nothing was missing, they took the employees in the store to the south.

    Ye Zhou didn't come out of the lounge, and the employees could only kneel at the entrance of the supermarket, kowtowing to the fairy cave that took them in and saved them from fire and water.

    Chen Liu knelt on the ground crying, and was helped up with great difficulty.

    The others were no better than Chen Liu.

    They want to follow the immortal all the time, but they dare not leave here, and they don't want to face the unknown world.

    Ye Zhou asked Lin You to take these people through the pass and then release them from the team.

    No matter where Chen Liu and the others were going, Ye Zhou didn't want them to get involved with Lin You's family.

    I don't even want them to be arrested and tortured because of themselves.

    In order to ensure their safety, Ye Zhou did not take back the repeating crossbow in their hands.

    But the arrows are numerous, and they can no longer be used casually like before.

    Ye Zhou thought of everything he could think of for them.

    But watching them leave from the window, Ye Zhou still felt a little disappointed.

    There is no banquet in the world that lasts forever, and these people can be regarded as sharing hardships with him, and the friendship is still different.

    I don't know if he can meet them again if he returns to this plane.

    "Let's go now?" Chen Shu sat on the sofa, her sniper rifle was placed by her side, even if she was sleeping last night, her gun was placed by the bedside.

    Ye Zhou nodded: "Let's go now, do you need to make any preparations?"

    After all, it was his first time to jump between planes, so he still wanted to ask these experienced people more.

    Chen Shu came here at 5:30 in the morning. He only rested for two hours, but he seemed to be in high spirits, not at all like someone who hadn't rested.

    When he woke her up, before Ye Zhou approached or even made a sound, Chen Shu had already opened his eyes and looked at him.

    Her eyes were bright and clear, as if she was always on guard.

    However, although Chen Shu was introduced by Zou Ming, the two of them didn't seem to be familiar with each other, and they didn't talk much.

    It is estimated that it was an ordinary cooperative relationship before, maybe not even friends.

    Chen Shu: "There's no need to make any preparations, it's useless anyway."

    Ye Zhou: "That makes sense."

    The doctor who arrived earlier than Chen Shu was also sitting on the sofa, with two huge dark circles under his eyes, listless He hung his head down, his head up and down like a chicken pecking at rice.

    Chen Shu is very tall, only a little shorter than Zou Ming, about 1.85 meters, and has a strong physique.

    Her arms were about as thick as Ye Zhou's thighs, she had a square face with thick eyebrows, and she was very upright and stiff, but she wouldn't make people think she was a man.