Chapter 83

Chapter 83

The lush trees were full of birds. Just as the people under the trees passed by, the birds fluttered and flew away. Kane raised his head and stared blankly at the birds that had already flown into the air. Catch up with the crowd ahead.

After so many days, Kane still often felt that he was dreaming. He escaped the fate of dying as a slave, mustered courage that he could not even imagine, and jumped off the cliff under the chase of the stewards and dogs.

--He is still alive, not only saved by Lord Moon God, but also witnessed various miracles.

All kinds of fine wine and food are inexhaustible in the temple, and there are no towering stone pillars or endless steps in the temple, but shelves full of items, everything that human beings desire can be found in the temple.

People who serve God turn a blind eye to all of them, as if those things are ordinary stones on the side of the road.

Kane is often in a trance, and sometimes even thinks that he may be dead.

However, when he returned to a familiar place and saw familiar people from a distance, he realized that he was still alive.

Kane has mixed feelings. Sometimes he hates these slaves, because when he ran away, the slaves wanted Gaomi and hoped that he would be caught in exchange for bread to feed them. But sometimes he sympathized with them, knowing that they didn't want to run away. Instead, he was scared out of his wits.

People always want to live, no matter how bad life is, if they have a little hope, they are unwilling to die.

But for him, there are more important things than being alive.

Kane followed the crowd. He looked at the back of the moon god and prayed from the bottom of his heart, praying that the moon god would stay here for a long time, and that the gift of the moon god would cover everyone tolerantly, so that those slaves who were trapped in pain , can be forgiven.

·

Ryan was very busy. He directed the servants to move the prepared things up the mountain again. He moved out all the valuable things in the stone house, gold and silver bowls, precious stones and fine wine, as long as he had them, he took them all. out.

Not only that, he also wrote letters to the two surrounding lords, worried that the other party would not believe in the coming of the moon god, he only said that he invited them to the banquet, and did not directly say that the moon god had come to his territory.

This is Ryan's scheming - he doesn't want others to dedicate themselves to the moon god like himself.

If there is only him, then he is the most hopeful person who will live forever and go to the temple to enjoy.

But if there are more people, his chances will be less.

Ryan only wanted to get the valuable treasures from the other two lords, but he didn't want the two lords to keep them.

The servants offered advice to Ryan one after another.

"My lord, why don't you ask them to borrow it?"

Ryan wanted to break the servant's head, he looked at him with the eyes of an idiot, and said with disgust: "Dedicating to the moon god may take a whole life, they came to me halfway What should I do to pay back the money?"

He had to ask the other party to give it willingly.

"Then I have an idea." Kurt said suddenly, "I have something that Lord Luna gave me here, and it should be able to exchange for a lot of things." After speaking,