Chapter 172

Chapter 172

Standing in front of the mirror, Ye Zhou stretched his neck to look at his lips.

From the moment he got up, he felt that his mouth was a little sore, but the corners of his mouth were not cracked, and he didn't seem to be on fire.

Got bitten by a bug?

Ye Zhou couldn't figure it out, he could only think that he was bitten by a bug while drinking and blowing the wind outside last night.

He hadn't been bitten before, it was when he was in junior high school, the whole class went on a spring outing, and the mosquito bit him twice on the face.

They are also very symmetrical, one on each side of the face, and they are all on the upper cheekbones.

The mosquito's poison caused Ye Zhou's face to swell quickly, until his eyes were squeezed into a slit.

The whole class laughed at him. Although it was a non-malicious laugh, Ye Zhou wished not to go to school every day during that time.

Maybe it was a similar mosquito this time?

He also doubted Zou Ming, but he soon thought that he was a villain with the heart of a gentleman. Zou Ming liked him, but he was not shameless.

Unless he took the initiative, but even if he drank too much, he wouldn't do that kind of thing. After all, his wine quality has always been very good, and he has nothing to do with sex and kissing after drinking.

In the past, he loved to sing when he drank too much. As long as he went to KTV, he would be the microphone master, and no one could compete with him for the microphone.

He also talks a lot, and close friends say that he likes to show off his philosophy to others when he drinks too much, but no one can understand what he is trying to say anyway.

Ye Zhou thought about it and thought it must be the problem of mosquitoes.

So instead of staying in front of the mirror any longer, he took a shower and washed his hair by the way.

When he went out from the lounge, the employees were all ready, the clothesline next to the supermarket was collected, and the communicator was installed in the branch store, and no one told the townspeople that they were leaving.

This cannot be said.

Employees are also reluctant to mention parting.

When parting has become the norm, it has become difficult to speak out.

Ye Zhou glanced around but didn't see the familiar figure.

"Where's Zou Ming?" Ye Zhou looked at Chen Shu.

Chen Shu: "He's gone back."

Ye Zhou nodded, he had already chosen the destination for the next plane, and it seemed that it was Zou Ming's plane.

276, these three cold numbers are Zou Ming's plane.

Ye Zhou didn't walk out of the supermarket again. He nodded to the others: "Then let's go." The

employees already had experience, and Ye Zhou didn't say anything more. He turned on the computer, hesitated for a few seconds, Ye Zhou still pressed the jump button according to the predetermined destination.

Just like the previous few times, the scenery outside the window began to change rapidly, but now, no one was curious about the scenery outside the window, and the employees began to tidy up the things in the supermarket, although there was nothing to tidy up.