Chapter 100

Chapter 100

Ye Zhou, who thought that the gatekeeper's mansion would be relatively clean and tidy, was in despair. Since the ground outside the house was not paved with stone slabs, no matter how clean the interior was, as long as the door was opened, the yellow sand would be blown in immediately. There is a layer of fine yellow sand on the stone slabs.

When Ye Zhou stepped into the threshold, he made up his mind - let's sleep in a tent tonight.

They walked through the still dilapidated verandah, stepped through two circular arches, and finally saw Sarah.

It's just... Sarah looks like a bullying bandit.

She was sitting at the door, with a "human flesh cushion" wearing a blue cloth on her buttocks. Probably seeing Ye Zhou coming in, Sarah stood up instantly, and kicked the "human flesh cushion" aside in order to cover up the "evidence".

"Mat" rolled down the steps and just rolled to Ye Zhou's feet. "Mat" raised his head and stared at Ye Zhou with big eyes.

Sarah ran down in a hurry and kicked the "cushion" away again. With her hands behind her back, she gave Ye Zhou a contrived smile, and her voice changed into a sweet girl's voice: "Boss, you are here!" , Everyone is inside, and I didn't let anyone go."

"You, stop, if you run again, I'll break your legs!" Sarah yelled at the guest who was kicked away by her and managed to get up and try to run out.

The man froze in place and did not dare to move. After seeing Sarah's ghostly methods, the guests were all frightened. When Sarah yelled, he lost his brain and became a puppet commanding a movement.

Sarah explained cautiously: "I just started sitting on the threshold, no, you can ask him, but the threshold is too hard, and my butt hurts after sitting for a long time, so I asked them if they are willing to give me a cushion.

" It was horrible, but he didn't blame Sarah-whether Sarah was a vampire or not, at least she could have quit this matter. Her duty was to protect his safety, not to be his thug.

"How do you want to arrange these people?" Ye Zhou asked Chen Hou who was beside him.

Chen Hou's eyes fell on Zhang Rong, who was lying on the side and had lost consciousness. He also saw the top of the other's head, which seemed to have been opened, and the medicine powder was stuck on it. It looked white and red at the moment, very bad. .

"He is..." Chen Hou's voice was also much softer.

Sarah: "I pulled his scalp off."

Including Ye Zhou, except for Zou Ming, everyone gasped.

It hurts to hear it.

Sarah: "He still wants to talk to me, and he doesn't want someone to open the door. It's not my fault."

Ye Zhou: "It's not your fault, you go and rest."

Sarah shook her head: "You make arrangements first, and he will be killed Can you leave it to me?"

Chen Hou shuddered, the more he looked at Sarah, the more he felt that she must be a goblin, who would kill without blinking, so he could only look at Ye Zhou for help. Ye Zhou didn't agree immediately, but just said: "I will discuss it with Chen Hou

at that time."

Sarah smiled: "Then I'll wait."

Chen Yan took him to the dormitory to watch, and Zhou Yuanhe also passed by. Now Zhang Rong can't die, he can only revive him first.