Chapter 74

Chapter 74

    This light has no temperature, and it will not make people feel warm when it shines on people, but no one can detect the abnormality.

    The slaves pushed each other and stared ahead, thinking nothing but staring at the light source.

    Ye Zhou stood under the light - behind him was a bright flashlight hanging from a tree.

    He could see the slaves walking towards him clearly, but the slaves couldn't see him in the backlight.

    This was Ye Zhou's first time bluffing on such a large scale. He felt a little apprehensive, but that apprehension quickly disappeared with the pace of the slaves.

    Because the faces of these slaves are not bright.

    They are still numb.

    They are like flying insects that drive away the light, they don't care about their final fate, they only know to follow that little light, even if they are buried in a sea of ​​fire.

    Ye Zhou looked at their faces, each face was very similar - when people became thin and weak, and their skin was loose and dry due to lack of nutrition, the difference in appearance between people suddenly became smaller.

    They look like one person.

    Ye Zhou couldn't bear to look away when he met a slave who was standing straight up to his chest.

    He couldn't even tell the male and female of these people, they all lost their sexuality, were dressed in rags, and their bodies were stooped.

    Some female slaves who did rough work were even shirtless like the male slaves, and their breasts hung down like two rag bags.

    It's just unbearable to watch.

    When the slaves gathered around him, Ye Zhou picked up the translator.

    But just as he was about to speak, he suddenly changed his mind.

    What can he say?

    At this moment, everything he said seemed pale and feeble.

    These slaves don't need him to give them any speeches now, they don't need him to output any opinions, they only need food and water, and the hope of waiting for the sun to rise tomorrow.

    So Ye Zhou looked at Zou Ming not far away.

    Zou Ming understood Ye Zhou's meaning almost instantly. He walked towards the warehouse with a shotgun, and shot through the wooden door of the warehouse before the slaves realized his existence.

    The entire wooden door was opened, and the wood slag fell on the ground and was also scattered in the air.

    This loud noise almost broke the sky.

    Ye Zhou was also dumbfounded by the power of the shotgun. After all, this wooden door is definitely not a thin wooden board that shatters at the first touch.

    Ye Zhou doesn't store many guns like shotguns. After all, they are loud and have very strict requirements on the shooting distance - being farther away means that there is no accuracy. If you get closer, you will kill people if you are not careful. .

    This was the first time Ye Zhou felt that the shotgun was useful.

    When the slaves looked at the warehouse, Zou Ming had already retreated into the shadows.