Chapter 159

Chapter 159

The goblins didn't intend to live in the town at first. They didn't dare to spend the night in the human territory. They only dared to sleep in the woods a few days before they arrived in the town, and arranged for people to watch the night. Because they lived in the deep woods all year round, no one felt How uncomfortable it is.

After all, building a house is not easy for them. There are no nails and adhesives. The houses are all wooden houses. The roof will be woven with unique local leaves, and several layers of woven leaves will be covered. It will not leak rain, but it will not block the wind.

In order to prevent the wooden houses from being blown down, these wooden houses cannot be built very big, and are a little smaller than ordinary tents.

It was Ye Zhou who saw it, and told Feng Ling and the little goblins to let the goblins move to the tidied up house first.

Ye Zhou also didn't want to extract money from these goblins, let them live in either well-decorated houses or ordinary local houses, but not broken, broken or leaking, and the goblins are short in stature, two houses are enough for them to live in Very comfortable.

The price Ye Zhou set was two silver coins a day for a house, and the goblins didn't say anything-they used to be poor, but because they didn't have much to spend money on, they didn't pick it up. It was a pleasure to give a silver coin.

As for eating, the dwarves took care of themselves.

They have no staple food. Although they can occasionally dig plant roots in the woods, it is not common. Starchy plants are just a small meal for them to change their appetite occasionally. The staple food is meat.

Because I am used to eating it, I will not feel tired of eating meat alone.

The goblin lived in the town like this for five days, and Ye Zhou met the old goblin the night before he left.

Ye Zhou wouldn't personally discuss this kind of small business, and he had to give the employees a chance to exercise, and he didn't earn much. Anyway, it was still far from the target amount, and he had to wait for Stan to come back after selling the first batch of goods.

The old goblin was led to the rest room by Feng Ling. It was not the first time she entered the supermarket, but she still couldn't help being nervous-she had contact with human races, but she had never come into contact with high-status human races, even the goblin merchants who often did business with them. , is just a small businessman outside.

It's different from a "businessman" like Ye Zhou who owns a big supermarket.

"Don't be nervous, our boss is easy to talk to." Feng Ling kept reassuring the old goblin on the way here.

She didn't tell lies either, Ye Zhou just wasn't easy to talk to rich people.

The old goblin smiled at Feng Ling, then quickly lowered his head so that it was hard to see what she was thinking.

Feng Ling sighed in her heart. These days, she often dealt with goblins. The life of goblins is not good. They live by hunting and gathering in the deep mountains and old forests. There is a lack of medicine, and the infant mortality rate is very high. A ten-year-old may die from a small wound on the body or from a rain.

Adults are not much better, and hunting is also risky. Without guns, hunting is all about traps and hand-to-hand combat.

Goblins have no advantage at all against large beasts, they are all disadvantages. Every year they lose a lot of people because of hunting.