Chapter 51

Chapter 51

The panic-buying boom was finally contained under the threat of gunfire, and the residents became more orderly in an instant. They were no longer crowded, and they no longer pushed and shoved. Ordinary residents could not go to the battlefield. For the stability of the base, many of them never touched it after retiring. over the gun.

Zou Ming didn't go into the supermarket any more, and just stood by the queue.

"Brother Zou, thanks to you." Wu Yan maintained order, and whispered to Zou Ming, "I would have carried a pistol with me if I knew it earlier." Zou

Ming: "Remember it later."

Wu Yan nodded.

Although Zou Ming has always been a quiet talker, the people in the store don't think there is anything bad about his personality. On the contrary, it may be because of his quiet talk that the employees think he is very reliable.

If a person is always running the train with his mouth full, no matter how capable he is, people will think he is bragging.

Temporary workers who have just joined the job soon know that this job is not easy.

Chen Gang was so tired that his head was sweating. He originally thought that he would have to wait at least an hour for the delivery of goods.

After all, the shelves are packed to the brim.

But in less than 20 minutes, several children shouted at them one after another, telling them to go to the store.

Everything else is easy to say, the rice bucket seems to be always empty, and he is about to restock as soon as he turns his head.

At 11:30 noon, when the supermarket was going to rest, Chen Gang could no longer lift his hands. He had never felt so weak-as if his body had been hollowed out, and he seemed to be floating when he walked.

Until Caoerniang shouted: "Eat twice-cooked pork at noon today! The boss said, let you eat well, so you can work hard!"

"Don't try to be lazy! I'll watch!"

In modern times, Cao Erniang must be a scab.

Not only did I work hard on the paper, but I also supervised others to do the same.

Wu Yan wiped the sweat from his forehead: "Guy Li, I'm going to get three bottles of grape juice, please remember, it will be deducted from my salary at that time." Cao

Erniang thought for a while, remembering Ye Zhou's words, she said: " No, you can bring a box here, the boss said that you have to eat and drink well these days, and these will not be recorded separately."

Today, Cao Erniang has learned Arabic numerals, and although she can't write Chinese characters yet, she will know all kinds of things. The symbol replaces the name of the person, and she remembers it very clearly. She remembers the daily consumption of the employees.

After checking the account a few times, Ye Zhou found that Cao Erniang remembered that although he couldn't understand it, there was really no problem.

The account has never been broken, and he deserves every penny, so he directly paid the staff's expenses to Cao Erniang to keep it.

When there are many people in the supermarket, they set up a few tables at the back door to eat. The supermarket has folding tables and chairs for easy cleaning.

Chen Gang sat at the table, he was still in a daze, but he was invigorated by the smell of meat.

I have been doing a lot of work recently. When choosing meat, Cao Erniang chooses pork belly with a lot of fat. She doesn't even need to add oil before cooking, as long as she fry the meat a little longer, the oil will come out.