Chapter 130

Chapter 130

Ye Zhou was a little absent-minded.

The strange figure passed by, and when he asked Zou Ming to take a telescope to look over, there was nothing in the alley behind the castle.

While thinking about Cao'er, Ye Zhou couldn't forget that fleeting figure.

"Why did Sarah leave at this time?" Ye Zhou held up the binoculars, his brain was running fast, and those strange points before were suddenly connected by a line.

Is this a coincidence?

Sarah, who had never left, left suddenly.

And here appeared a person very similar to Sarah.

A ridiculous idea suddenly appeared in Ye Zhou's mind.

Sarah has always been weird, but if, if you add a premise, the weirdness makes sense.

What if they knew each other "earlier"?

If Sarah knew him from the moment she met him, all the problems wouldn't be a problem.

Because Sarah knew him, she didn't show strangeness or restraint from the beginning. Although she didn't look like a child in front of him, she would fight for favor like a child. The salary she asked for was so low that it could be ignored.

Obviously she possesses enough strength to get her the same salary as Zou Ming.

And she wasn't the first person he hired. How did she get here? How much energy and thought did she spend to come to him?

And what she said at the end: "Don't be too nice to her, she is still a bad thing." Does

this "she" refer to... herself?

Ye Zhou put down the binoculars, and he turned to look at Zou Ming.

Zou Ming was also looking at him, their eyes met, Ye Zhou pursed his lips, and he asked softly, "Is there anything you want to tell me?"

Sarah's strange behaviors can find the answer, but what about Zou Ming's? ?

Ye Zhou was the only one in Zou Ming's dark eyes.

When Ye Zhou asked "Why did Sarah leave at this time", he knew that Ye Zhou had already connected the clues, and he didn't have to hide this from Ye Zhou.

Zou Ming's voice was normal, but after listening carefully, it seemed a bit awkward, with strong and indelible emotion, he kissed his lips several times, and finally said, "It's just as you thought." "The time

is Linear, but time in different planes is not." Zou Ming lowered his eyes slightly, "Although the planes are parallel, the system can open a funnel-shaped channel." Ye Zhou: "That's not right, if so,

you Why can we go back to the 'past' with Sarah?"

Isn't the time he was in the "past" of Zou Ming and Sarah?

Zou Ming shook his head: "It's your past, not mine and Sarah's."

"Countless planes are parallel, if you didn't hire us, if we want to find you, we may have to travel through tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of planes." "

Ye Zhou: "But I didn't hire her."

Zou Ming said softly: "But she knows who you want to hire."

"She..." Ye Zhou was about to ask how she knew, then he took a deep breath, Understood.

How do you know? Of course he told her.