Chapter 13

Chapter 13

It was night, the moon was sparse, and the lights in the lounge had been on for a long time.

Ye Zhou sat in front of the computer with an open notebook in front of him.

Although the goods in the [goods] column have been sorted, there is no collection button. Every time you look for them, you have to search from the beginning to the end. record.

Just write down which page and which line is what.

Ye Zhou is most interested in hot weapons, not to mention rifles, just give him a small pistol, as long as he has one, he can gain a greater sense of security, otherwise he would not dare to take the initiative to solicit business.

I can only continue to be Jiang Taigong.

If he has money, he is also going to train the security team, as long as he can be sure that these security guards will not turn against each other.

--But it's a bit difficult. Although Ye Zhou doesn't underestimate human nature, he doesn't overestimate it either.

If the security guards find out that he is not a god, but just a mortal with a supermarket, will they listen to him? Will you still be grateful for the life you have now? Does desire not breed?

If you can get all of this by killing him, will the security guards really not be tempted?

In particular, few of these security guards are educated, and they may not know the saying that a drop of water should be repaid by a spring, and even if they know, how many people have actually done it?

But if the security guards were not equipped with weapons, when the crisis came, how long could he protect the supermarket by himself?

Ye Zhou rubbed his face. It was already three o'clock in the morning, but he didn't feel sleepy at all.

He felt like he had walked into a dead end, the exit had been sealed, and he could not advance or retreat.

There are many worries, but I can't think of a solution for a while.

Forget it, let's earn money first, and buy hot weapons after earning money.

He had scanned before that Lin You's dental crown was worth nearly 300,000 with the purchasing power of this era.

Ye Zhou hadn't exchanged it directly for money yet, so he was going to hoard it first. If he had enough money, he would exchange it for a pistol first.

Doing business is really difficult.

Doing business in times of famine is even more difficult.

·

"Dinner is ready!" Cao Erniang knocked on the door of the warehouse.

The employees who got up early and waited for the meal to get up quickly got up from the bed. They opened the curtains of each house and tied them with ropes.

Drapes are used to divide the space at night and are tied during the day to ventilate the warehouse.

The employees don't dislike the lack of privacy-anyway, when they are at home, they squeeze into a room together. Anyone who has a few moles on their buttocks knows that there is nothing wrong with it.

If poor people only have one or two thick trousers, they have to change them.

The brothers and sisters huddled under the quilt, all with bare legs, and only trousers were worn when going out.