Chapter 79

Chapter 79

After staying on the cliff for a few days, Ye Zhou drew a map of the vicinity and figured out the personnel structure here.

The supreme leader here is the lord, which can also be equated to the emperor of this small piece of land. In his own territory, he has complete autonomy. Because the land is barren and indeed poor, he does not have to pay taxes to the royal family.

-Because the king is a good man.

This is true, even Ye Zhou finds it unbelievable.

The king is a well-known good man throughout the country. Basically, as long as you are poor enough and write a few more letters to beg him, he will be able to exempt you from taxation, so the lords are all self-governing, and they have no awe of the king. They take advantage of it endlessly. .

Below the lord is the butler, who can participate in politics and take care of all the lord's property, and can work until death, unless the lord feels that he is in the way and kicks him.

Next is the personal servant, usually there is only one, if the lord has too many things to do, there may be two.

Menservants can also participate in politics, but they have little say, and their management of the territory is also under the steward.

Then there are stewards and ordinary servants, commoners and slaves.

While the distinction is simple, the hierarchy is clear.

Ye Zhou also had a rough idea of ​​what Kurt was like. He just asked a question, and Kurt told the whole story.

He can't be regarded as a witch doctor, although he was a witch boy when he was a child, but what he did was nothing more than following the witch doctor to deceive and abduct everywhere.

When he becomes an adult and establishes his own family, he will of course still use trickery and abduction. Moreover, he is indeed old. He is twenty-six this year. He has dyed his white hair and beard by himself. This is the only thing he learned from the witch doctor. "genuine talent".

But this "real talent and real learning" can't make money, so it can only be used to deceive people.

Ye Zhou originally thought that he would not tell the truth to himself, because he knew at a glance that Kurt had a lot of flirts, and that others wanted to benefit from "God", and he wanted to use the banner of "God Envoy" to go Charming.

But this kind of person is better to use and win over, a glass bird is enough.

Now that Kurt had understood what he meant, Ye Zhou left without any worries-he wanted to go back to the supermarket to have a good rest for two days, and to see if the dimensional box Chen Shu mentioned was unlocked.

"Master Luna has gone back to the temple." Kurt told Ryan, "He wants to go back to see the servants."

He sighed: "Master Luna is so kind that even the servants are worried about his absence. What dangers do the servants of the gods encounter when they are in the temple?"

Ryan wanted to ask "What dangers are there in living in the temple?", but he held back and just boasted along with Kurt's words: "Master Luna is like this, Everyone knows the name of his benevolence."

"When will Lord Moon God come again?" Ryan asked cautiously.

Kurt shook his head, pretending to be mysterious and said: "Master Luna will not tell me these things, but he will definitely come back, as for when... It may be tomorrow, it may be ten days later, it may be ten years later. "