Chapter 87

Chapter 87

It is easy to ask God to send God away, Claire stayed here unceremoniously, the big gems were left behind, and ordinary gems were sent out continuously, in exchange for countless precious crafts and paintings, including a picture of the former king The portraits are made of large sheets of parchment, and the pigments are also precious mineral pigments that the painter spent most of his life collecting in various places.

Just this one painting cost most of the precious stones.

After all, the collector of this painting is Claire's father-in-law, the duke who has continued since the founding of the country.

A lot of gold and other things were also prepared, but they were not exchanged for gems, but Claire had someone transport them from his own territory. Compared with Claire, Ryan is simply a poor nephew.

Ryan regretted asking Claire to come over, but it was too late to regret now, he could only watch the knights come and go in and out of the stone house, and listen to Claire's disgusting lesson.

"God will never think that we have given too much to Him." Claire showed Ryan the painting with some pride. The former king in the painting was pale and stiff, but in their view, this was already a picture An eye-catching painting.

The colors are bright and have not faded for so many years. Even if it is not a painting, it is just a paint, which is precious enough.

Mineral pigments are rare, and so many colors are even rarer.

Claire, "You only want what Lord Luna needs, but Lord Luna can get whatever he wants." "

Could Lord Luna be short of meat to eat? Is he short of fruit? But these things are offered every year in church sacrifices."

He felt that he was smarter than Ryan, and taught endlessly, and Ryan could only hold his nose and listen.

After all, Claire is his uncle, and he has a higher title and wealth than him, so he has no way to refute it.

Ryan even thought maliciously, it would be great if Lord Luna didn't accept Claire's things.

The glass bird was not exchanged for treasures, Claire and Ryan were reluctant, so they teamed up to lie to Kurt, saying that the treasures being transported to the stone house are all exchanged for glass birds, and these things must Dedicated to Lord Luna.

Kurt could only suffer from this dumb loss, without getting a penny.

Both Claire and Ryan left a retreat for themselves. If Lord Luna didn't take them with him when he left, so that they could live forever in the temple to enjoy the blessings, then with this glass bird, they could also live a life that was several times better than before Luna appeared. .

At that point, the only loser is Kurt.

The three were fighting wits and courage in the stone house, while Kane on the mountain had already completed most of the tasks.

The slaves had already cleared the land, probably because they ate more than before and had a place to rest. The speed of land reclamation was faster than Kane expected. They had finished sowing and were waiting for the harvest.

Kane also received a batch of chickens and ducks from Lord Luna. He asked the slaves to build a special chicken coop and raise the chickens in pens, while the ducks were free-range. He specially selected more than a dozen slaves to take care of the chickens and ducks.

Maybe because the chicken was sent by Lord Luna, it not only grows fast, but also lays more eggs.

A hen can lay two eggs a day!