Chapter 142

Chapter 142

It was night, and everything was quiet, except for the slight sound of wind outside the tent.

The goblin was fully awake, he had never slept so full, and his whole body was rarely relaxed. He struggled to sit up just after pulling out the strange tube in his hand.

"Goo-"

the goblin rubbed his stomach, he was hungry.

Will people still feel hungry after entering the kingdom of heaven? The goblin was a little dazed.

But it was also the first time he died, and no one who had gone to heaven had given him experience, so presumably, people would still be hungry after going to heaven?

The goblin didn't know, all he knew was that he desperately needed some food to shut up his growling stomach.

He had never seen this strange room before, but the small desk lamp beside the bed caught his attention. As soon as his feet landed, he couldn't help looking at the lamp.

By the side of the slave master, the goblin still saw good things, although he only took a glimpse from a distance.

But he was sure he never had such a light.

It wasn't a kerosene lamp, nor a candle. He reached out to touch the round, shining ball, but he didn't get burned.

The ball has temperature, but it is far from being hot to the touch.

The goblin retracted his hand once he touched it, and then touched it again.

His lips parted slightly, revealing a childish smile that he didn't even notice.

He must be in heaven!

The goblins are sure of that! A good thing that even the slave owner has never seen, unless it is the kingdom of heaven, who would want to give it to a goblin? Selling him is not worth the lamp!

Thinking carefully and calmly, it turned out that all the hardships he had suffered in the past were not in vain, and there really was a kingdom of heaven.

Had I known that he would not have struggled when he was alive.

Just as the goblin was about to leave the tent and look for the "angel", footsteps came from outside.

The goblin was startled, he subconsciously wanted to find a place to hide, but there was only one bed in this room, the bottom of the bed was too narrow, he couldn't get in at all, so the goblin lay back on the bed in a hurry and covered himself with the quilt When he got up, he could only hear his own heartbeat and breathing after covering his head.

That footstep came closer.

He could feel someone walking into the room, which made him tremble uncontrollably.

The man appeared to have come to the bed.

The goblin swallowed, and he was even more frightened after swallowing-he thought he was swallowing so loudly that the whole world could hear it.

"You're fine." A man's voice came from above.

The voice was a bit weird, with a slight accent, but the goblin could hear what the other party was saying.

The man said again: "Get up and eat something. You need nutrition and strength."

Then the goblin remembered that he was "saved", he was dead, and now in the kingdom of heaven, no one will enslave or persecute him , Let him starve, this man must be an angel!