Chapter 169

Chapter 169

The leading man looked at the three of Wu Yan, with a hint of doubt on his face, but more anger aroused by the attitude of the three.

Behind him, the thugs who were just about to find a room also stopped their movements, and all looked at Wu Yan and the others at the door.

Wu Yan repeated it again: "Please repeat it again."

The man frowned tightly: "Is she not a prostitute?"

Cao'er pulled out the gun almost instantly, and the faces of Zhou Wen and Wu Yan also turned black.

Those of them who came from Daliang Dynasty have passed through so many planes, and the friendship between them has long been different from the beginning. They have gone through hardships together, seen all the people in Luoyang base as soldiers, and witnessed the oppressed people. Slaves have long since been reborn.

Wu Yan: "She's not."

The man said "hmm", instead of apologizing for admitting his mistake, he said, "We have so many people, you should prepare at least twenty, how long will it take?" Zhou Wen

finally Couldn't help it anymore, he asked angrily, "You guys are here to work! Where do you think this is?" The

man didn't take it seriously, he thought how many people would be here before he came, but when he looked up, they were all Even if there are dwarves and goblins, they are still thin farmers, old, weak, sick and disabled. Such brothers are simply not needed in such a place.

"Our boss is here to give you money." The man said naturally, "Of course you should entertain us."

In his impression, the person who pays should be flattered. If you have a lot of money, you can show off your might with whoever you follow.

Wine and meat women, these are all things that the other party should offer.

It's as natural as drinking and breathing.

The corner of Wu Yan's mouth twitched, but he still suppressed his emotions and said, "Sorry, we don't provide such a service, and there is no place nearby to provide it.

" Said: "Then you go, can you send wine and meat?"

Wu Yan: "Yes."

Anyway, the wine and meat are paid by Ham.

The man nodded: "Then you bring some wine and meat over here. I heard that you sell sugar here, and you want sugar too."

From the beginning to the end, when this man was talking, all the men behind him kept their mouths shut. You need to think and ask to know that he is the absolute talker among this group of people.

After Wu Yan responded, he stepped back and left the gate facing the man.

After closing the door, Wu Yan breathed a sigh of relief.

Although they have guns, the number of people here is unknown how many times their number. Moreover, this group of people can be seen as outlaws at a glance. Outlaws may not be afraid when they see blood-although they may retreat, but the armed forces Yan also didn't want to gamble on the possibility of them retreating.

"Who are they?" Zhou Wen couldn't help cursing, "Bandits!"

Wu Yan sneered: "Isn't our bandit the same? Bullying men and women, dare to do anything." The

two cursed Then he looked at Cao'er, looking at her worriedly, and didn't know how to comfort her.

Instead, Cao'er smiled at them: "It's okay, I'm not scared."