Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    Ye Zhou actually didn't feel it when he performed the plane jump for the first time -

    because it was the day before the opening of the supermarket, he fell asleep in the supermarket excitedly, and because he had to get up at 5 o'clock in the morning on the opening day, he still ate some food before going to bed. melatonin.

    When he woke up and opened the door, what he saw was the scene of a famine.

    This time Ye Zhou didn't feel any bodily sensations either, but he was able to see the scene changes with his own eyes through the window.

    It was as if he was on a super high-speed train. The changing speed of the scenery outside the window could not be calculated in seconds, but in milliseconds. The scenery in each millisecond was different. Human eyes can only see a bunch of complicated scenes. Unable to capture a frame of static scenery.

    If someone dared to walk out of the supermarket door at this time, he would definitely be torn to pieces.

    It's like jumping off a moving high-speed rail, but it will definitely be worse than jumping off a high-speed rail.

    When the scenery outside the window slowed down, Ye Zhou knew that they were about to reach their destination.

    Ye Zhou felt that the system should place him some distance away from the Luoyang base, in an inaccessible place - after all, this was the case in the previous plane.

    Although the business is a bit difficult to do, it is safe anyway.

    Thirty minutes before landing, the old god Ye Zhou was thinking that although the system was unreliable, it could still guarantee the safety of the supermarket.

    From this point of view, the system has one more merit.

    Ye Zhou thought so before the scenery outside the window changed from the sky to the face of a zombie.

    Ye Zhou looked at the zombie with a mole on his face outside the window, his dull eyes still couldn't find the focus, and he found that there were three hairs on the mole.

    After being a zombie for so long, the eyeballs are gone, and the flesh in the eye sockets has rotted, but this mole is still so strong, it is really amazing.

    Ye Zhou just stared at the eyeless zombie for more than ten seconds.

    He raised his hand tremblingly, pointed at the zombie's face, turned his head and neck stiffly, looked at Chen Shu and Zou Ming who had stood up and held their guns: "Can you count how many zombies are outside?"

    He said as if out of his body: "While there is still time, we can try to write a suicide note and bury it in the ground after we finish it. Maybe someone will see it in the future and know that we, the unlucky bastards, have traveled thousands of miles to fill it in." Zombie's belly."

    Ye Zhou really couldn't think of any possibility of escaping.

    "Boss, look over there." Sarah pointed to the window on the other side, "It's human." "

    It looks like they're all soldiers."

    Ye Zhou instantly lifted his spirits, soldiers! Just have soldiers!

    It's just that when Ye Zhou saw the equipment in the hands of the soldiers, he was stunned.

    This place shouldn't be ancient, right? Looking at the clothes of those soldiers, you can tell that the level of technology here should be similar to that of Ye Zhou's real plane, and no one has long hair, but they are all wrapped tightly, and there are circles around the wrists and ankles that can't be seen clearly. Things, like hard objects, are supposed to prevent biting.