Chapter 52

Chapter 52

In the early hours of the morning, everyone is working overtime, and countless guns need to be swept into the system.

There are too many customers during the day, and the guns can only be piled up at the back door of the supermarket. After the door is closed early, it starts to be moved and scanned.

Ye Zhou started to feel dizzy after scanning for two hours. Although the work was not technical and didn't even look tiring, if he didn't get lazy and kept scanning, his arms would soon feel like they weren't his own.

Fortunately, it can be rotated.

Ye Zhou was replaced to rest.

"Lemonade." Zou Ming handed over a water glass with cut lemons and rock sugar in it.

Ye Zhou reached out to take it, "Thank you."

The water temperature was just right, and he took a sip, the sweetness was just what he liked.

Ye Zhou is fond of sweets, and wished to add sugar to all dishes. Sweet and sour dishes are always his favorite.

But the strange thing is that he only likes sweet dishes, and he doesn't like hard candy chocolate very much.

"I've worked hard for you during the day." Ye Zhou put the water glass aside and began to rub his wrists, "Chen Shu chatted with me in the afternoon, saying that you might be looking for someone?" Zou Ming paused slightly, he didn't deny it, but said:

" Did she see it?"

Ye Zhou was a little confused, so why not? You don't like to talk to others, so Ye Zhou wondered if there was anyone around Zou Ming who he could talk to.

"Are you looking for someone who owns a supermarket like me?" Ye Zhou said, "I think it's very strange. If I don't own a supermarket, what would the system pick me for?" Zou Ming explained: "The system can pick me up

. People who trade between planes are young, healthy, and have a strong ability to accept."

"In addition to supermarkets, I have met people who run department stores, gold and silver jewelry stores and hotels."

Ye Zhou was curious: "How are they doing? How are they doing?"

After all, they are his seniors, as if they are living well, he I can live well in the future, which invisibly gave him encouragement and confidence.

Ye Zhou looked at Zou Ming expectantly.

Zou Ming: "The owner of the department store is still alive, and the other two are dead."

Ye Zhou: "..."

"Why?" Ye Zhou couldn't believe it.

People like him who opened supermarkets just after graduating from college are still alive. How can those owners who can open hotels and gold and silver jewelry shops die?

Zou Ming told Ye Zhou everything he knew.

I don't know whether the luck of those two people is good or bad. Their first plane landed in a peaceful age. One died in the struggle of the natives, especially the one in the gold shop. He originally made some money and hired employees. .

But he was deceived by the aborigines, who invited him to their house as a guest, even though several employees advised him not to go.

But he still believes that since he wants to do business, he must establish a good relationship with the local people, not to mention that he is planning to hire people from the local area - the system is too expensive to hire.