Chapter 162

Chapter 162

The morning light was faint, and the first ray of light had just sprinkled on the earth, when there were bustling voices outside the window.

Then the cock crowed, and the high-pitched crowing caused Hamm to turn over twice on the bed, and finally he could only get up from the bed full of anger.

Harm stepped on the flat wooden floor with bare feet, stretched out his hand and opened the curtains, and looked down through the glass window. The residents of the town were already preparing to leave.

They carried baskets on their backs, and held bows and arrows or axes in their hands, standing on the side of the street to bid farewell to their relatives.

Some people also walked towards the oil press and bakery in the distance, and people were all ready to start their day's work and life.

Hamra opened the window. He hadn't seen such a scene for a long time. When he was in the city, he lived in a wealthy area, and the houses were far apart. Only the servants would go out to buy fresh vegetables. They walked lightly. , he would never hear, let alone be woken up.

But looking at the scene on the street, Ham's anger gradually dissipated.

He saw the goblins leaving in groups, and saw the elves asking loudly like headless chickens in which direction the city gate was.

It turns out that the elf's sense of direction is so poor, Hamm couldn't help but hook his lips.

He sold elves, but never knew them, he never felt that elves, or even other races, were people like him.

He also saw the dwarves chatting with the orcs, and it seemed that the orcs wanted to buy some trinkets from the dwarves.

Hamm just watched it like this, as if he was watching a play, and everything here was extremely novel to him.

It wasn't until the servant knocked on his door that he realized that he had been watching for so long.

"Breakfast sent by someone from the supermarket." Hamm's valet entered the room enthusiastically carrying a plate. There were tables and chairs on the indoor balcony of the room, and a ceramic vase full of flowers was placed on the table. Hamm Before going to bed at night, I ordered to have dinner in the room this morning.

The footman stood at the table, stooping to put the dishes on the dinner tray.

Ham also looked down, the breakfast was rich, although it was something he had never seen before.

There are muffins topped with maple syrup, cut in half, and sandwiches with eggs, ham, and tomato lettuce.

There is also a cup of brewed scented tea and bright yellow pudding.

Although he didn't know how it tasted, Ham moved his index finger when he saw it.

When he was at home, he usually ate meat for breakfast, all kinds of meat.

The servant said excitedly: "Everyone here eats three meals!"

They have never seen anyone eat three meals a day, usually they themselves have one meal in the morning and one meal in the afternoon, and two meals a day.

"It's really extravagant." The manservant shook his head and sighed, but still couldn't hide his excitement.

Hamm sat on the chair: "Then let's try it, I can't afford it."

"What do you have for breakfast?" Hamm asked the valet before picking up the knife and fork.

After all, the two servants also live here and pay the same for food.