Chapter 163

Chapter 163

Cold white light illuminates the entire room.

The darkness was dispelled in an instant, Hamm looked at everything in front of him, he had lost the ability to think.

Whether it is candlelight or kerosene lamps, there is no comparison in the face of such light.

Hamm could hear nothing, and he could only see the lamp which made his eyes blur after long staring at it.

After being in a daze for a long time, Hamm finally heard his name.

"Mr. Ham?" After Ye Zhou called a dozen times, Ham's eyeballs finally rolled and gave him a little reaction.

Ye Zhou didn't expect the lamp to bring such a shock to Hamm.

But after thinking about it, it's normal. After all, the aborigines in the previous planes regarded him as a god.

Then everything that is impossible has a "reasonable" explanation.

But in Ham's eyes, he is a businessman. If so, then this lamp is man-made. Man can create something that surpasses the times and is comparable to a miracle. Of course, it is worthy of shock, even shock.

It wasn't until half an hour later that Hamm pulled out the cocoons from his chaotic brain, held the teacup with trembling hands, and asked the first question after seeing the lamp: "How many lamps like this do you have?" But he

quickly He also said: "No, one lamp, I only want one lamp, but you have to promise that you will only sell one lamp, and that is for me." Ham stood up, and he talked excitedly: "This kind of

thing Only the king can have it, and only the king deserves it, and no one else deserves it."

Ye Zhou understood what Ham meant, and Ham didn't plan to make money by lamps.

As Stan tells him, Hamm is out of "bad taste" and money doesn't move him anymore.

But power and status can.

Dedicate something unique to the king, and even if Hamm doesn't get a knighthood when he first delivers the lamp, there's always a chance later.

"How much?" Ham stood in the middle of the lounge. He looked at Ye Zhou with a trembling voice, but his eyes turned red.

At this moment, he is not like a human being, but a vampire.

Ye Zhou looked at Ham with a smile. To Ye Zhou, there was no difference between selling one cup and selling countless cups, but it would be best if one cup could be sold for the price of countless cups.

"50,000 gold coins." Ye Zhou said, "Spot cash."

"50,000?!" Hamm said in a broken voice, "Do you know what you are talking about?! This country's annual tax revenue is not even 50,000 gold coins." Wanmei!"

Ye Zhou pointed to the sofa opposite him, and gave Wu Yan a wink, and under Ham's yearning and greedy gaze, Wu Yan left the lounge with the desk lamp in his hand, very caring closed the door.

Hamm took a deep breath, he calmed down again, and after sitting on the sofa, Hamm said calmly: "50,000 is impossible, all my properties add up to less than 50,000, let alone me, even if it is Your Majesty, it is impossible for him to take out 50,000 gold coins at once."

"Isn't such a lamp worth 50,000?" Ye Zhou said, "According to what you said, if I sell it to you, then this lamp will be unique. Yes, no one can imitate it, you can rely on it to get what you want, 50,000 sounds like a lot, but I believe you will get your money back in a short time." Ye Zhou: "The price of things in the supermarket cannot be bargained