Chapter 205 - 206

Chapter 205

The mighty moving journey has begun.

Many employees in the supermarket had never lived in the base. After learning that Ye Zhou was going to stay here for a month, they all moved into Base 276 with their luggage in high spirits.

"It's really hot here!" Li Gu wiped the sweat from her face, looked up at the sun, "How do people live here?"

Cao'er hugged the mattress, wrinkled her nose and said, "Mother, you don't know, The sun is poisonous, and after an afternoon of exposure, people are all dark."

Aunt Li glanced at the residents who were "surrounding" them not far away, and found that one was indeed darker than the other, and many of them were blackened to carbon. She took a look Cao'er, after confirming that Cao'er has not turned black into carbon, he breathed a sigh of relief: "You have to put on sunscreen, we have a lot of salary, so this can't be saved." "

Mother still expects you to find a man!" Li Gu pulled Cao'er aside, "If you meet someone you like, don't be shy, it's okay to just ask."

Cao'er didn't blush, she responded with "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm) up."

Li Gu saw that her daughter was perfunctory her, but she was not angry, and she didn't rush, after all, their appearance and body hadn't changed all these years, and Cao'er still looked like a sixteen or seventeen-year-old girl.

Just firmer.

"You still have to pay attention!" Li Gu whispered, "Even if you don't get married, you still have to have a child."

Cao'er glanced at her own mother, and she looked at her mother's face in shock, looking horizontally and vertically. Look, Cao'er finally confirmed that this is indeed her mother.

Li Gu proudly said: "Don't underestimate your mother."

However, Cao'er is still not very interested in this proposal, she is interested in everything now, but not in starting a family.

"Let's talk about it." Cao'er immediately diverted Li Gu's attention, "I think the immortal will return to Daliang Dynasty after this time!"

Li Gu was stunned, her expression was a bit complicated, but she knew that Cao'er said this must be because Cao'er wants to go back.

"What are we going to do when we go back?" Li Gu advised, "Following the immortal now, this is a good thing that many people can't even ask for after worshiping the Buddha for eight lifetimes. Following the immortal, we are all useful people. What is it when we go back?" "Go

back She is still a peasant woman." Aunt Li, "You say you won't get married or have children. If you go back, can you choose?" "You didn't see

much before. I don't know, those orphans and widows, everyone can vomit on them." Spit, you have to be last in line when fetching water, and when there is a drought, you can't get water, and no one in the village will care about you if a man breaks into your house." "Without a man, you are not a human being!" Li Gu said urgently

, "You can't think of going back, Wu Yan and the others have a child, they have to go back, and you don't have a child, what are you doing going back?!" "Why don't you have a child!"

Cao'er suddenly shouted.

But her voice quickly became smaller again, her lips trembling: "There is still a younger sister."

As soon as the word "sister" came out, Aunt Li was stunned, she hadn't thought of her little daughter for a long, long time.

She can't think about it, as long as she thinks about it, she can't breathe, and she can hear her little daughter calling her mother when she sleeps at night.