Chapter 141

Chapter 141

Zhou Yuanhe, who has just recovered from a serious illness, has not fully rested yet, but he has no choice. Seeing so many dying blood slaves, he can only force himself to infuse them with fluids and water. The sanitary conditions in the castle are very worrying. Ye Zhou The employees had to pitch tents on the street next to the castle.

But even if all the employees moved, everyone including Ye Zhou was so busy that their feet didn't touch the ground. Of the 126 blood slaves, only 32 died on the day they were rescued.

Those dead blood slaves could only be sent outside the city to be burned and buried.

These blood slaves stayed underground for too long, and they had rat bite marks on their bodies. In order to prevent the plague, they had to be burned.

When the black smoke of the cremation rose, another wave of townspeople prepared to flee.

But this time Ye Zhou sent someone to stop them, and Cao'er fired in the chaos, wounding three people and killing six people.

It did scare the townspeople, though, and they stopped trying to escape.

They could only scatter around the town, looking for places to hide.

Chen Shu didn't quite understand. When Ye Zhou was looking for a place to "place" the supermarket, she couldn't help but ask, "Why don't you let them out? It would be troublesome if there were too many people in the town, and even if they escaped, no one would." Take them in, they can't find a place to live, and they'll be on their way without us doing it."

Chen Shu doesn't sympathize with the townspeople at all, they may have various reasons, being persecuted, enslaved, or wanting to live .

But to her, none of this is an excuse for them to work for the tiger.

Even if such a person dies, no one deserves a single tear for them.

After Ye Zhou chose the place, he took the supermarket out of his backpack. He could hear the malice towards the townspeople in Chen Shu's tone. He just said, "They don't have a place to live, so they won't go grab it?"

Chen Shu was stunned.

After Ye Zhou pressed the switch, he put the supermarket on the ground. He took a few steps back and said, "Compared with them, those farmers are all delicate and weak.

" The premise is that those who do farm work have enough food and clothing.

And Ye Zhou, a farmer here, has seen it, and he is almost as thin as a bone.

What's more, even if the peasants here are strong and win the fight, but with so many townspeople and many ants killing elephants, the peasants are not elephants.

At that time, even if these townspeople are not bandits, they will be almost like bandits.

Ye Zhou didn't want to bring disaster to the east. He couldn't save all the blood slaves, and he wanted to bring disaster to the surrounding farmers.

Chen Shu quickly understood, and she exclaimed, "Boss, no wonder you are the boss."

The supermarket is getting bigger and will soon return to its original size. Ye Zhou: "But how to arrange them is really a problem.

" If he kills someone or attacks the employees, then Ye Zhou can let Zou Ming and the others open fire without any burden.

But they didn't actually kill people. Even in modern times, they were at best accomplices. In addition, their wealth and lives were in the hands of vampires, and they might even become accomplices.