Chapter 157

Chapter 157

    Tea and porcelain, these two luxury goods are expensive, without Ye Zhou negotiating the price, Stan quoted a price that made Ye Zhou a little speechless, but Ye Zhou didn't immediately nod in agreement.

    The fact that the other party was able to quote it all at once proved that the other party left room for bargaining.

    Maybe this "high price" is a low price in the market.

    Ye Zhou smiled at Stan: "I will think about it. You must be tired from the journey, go and rest first."

    Stan wanted to negotiate the price as soon as possible and bring the goods back. He could even imagine that he brought so many When tea and porcelain go back, they will be regarded as guests of honor by the nobles.

    But Stan is not stupid, he stood up, said downhill, "Yes, the people I brought also need to rest." As soon as

    his words fell, Aunt Li, who was guarding the door, came out at the right time: "The guests and Let me do it."

    When Stan left, he turned his head and glanced at Ye Zhou, he was bound to get these goods, and he didn't want to offend this "His Royal Highness" who had connections and money.

    He followed Aunt Li and walked out.

    After the door closed, Ye Zhou relaxed.

    Ye Zhou touched the prosthesis on his face. Fortunately, it was quite firm.

    He quickly understood why Stan had mistook him for some prince after the momentary shock.

    The greatest possibility is that, in Stan's perception, only this prince is capable of obtaining such goods.

    Presumably this prince has his own fleet? Can direct east-west trade?

    That proves—the other party is very rich.

    Ye Zhou's eyes lit up.

    If this prince can be attracted, maybe he can earn enough money to leave here with a single business.

    Ye Zhou knew it in his mind, and a smile unconsciously appeared on the corner of his mouth.

    Stan, who walked out of the supermarket, also had a smile on his face, but he restrained himself until the muscles on his face hesitated.

    When he saw the "buddies" he brought with him, he immediately suppressed the smile on his face.

    If he had known that there were so many tea porcelains here, he would not have recruited thugs. After all, these two things alone were enough for him to seriously do business with the other party. Stan knew whether it was just a one-time business or a long-term business.

    What's more, now that he has identified the other party as a prince, it is even more impossible to attack the other party.

    Merchants don't fight nobles, Stan is greedy, but not stupid.

    "Go and put your luggage down first." Stan greeted his guys, "take a good rest and eat something."

    The guys are also tired, after driving for so long, they were still worried just now, now they hear that they can go to rest, The guys were all relieved.

    Although they are all prepared to work hard, it is of course better not to work hard.

    They want to make money, not live enough.