Chapter 211 - 2012

Chapter 211

Ye Zhou, who was temporarily unable to move, ordered Zou Ming to do this and that at home without any scruples.

But seeing Zou Ming striding like flying, he felt that he was hit psychologically.

However, Zou Ming worked hard, even when he was sweeping and mopping the floor, the corners of his mouth would twitch into a smile from time to time, even when he had nothing to do, he could laugh when he looked at Ye Zhou.

Ye Zhou was lying on the sofa, looking like he was paralyzed. When he found that Zou Ming was looking at him again, he asked blankly, "Stop laughing, your face is almost frozen from laughing." However, Zou Ming didn't turn his head

, Instead, she walked towards Ye Zhou, leaned over and hugged him.

He kissed Ye Zhou's side face lightly, like a dragonfly touching water, without the slightest desire, only slowly nostalgic.

"I have been waiting for this day for too many years." Zou Ming said softly.

He looked down at Ye Zhou's eyes, and his eyes were full of deep affection.

Ye Zhou curled his lips, but he didn't push Zou Ming away. Instead, he patted Zou Ming's back lightly, and his voice became softer: "There are still more years to come.

" He added: "I can't do this often! My waist is almost broken."

"Especially... fart... um, buttocks."

"When I woke up in the morning, I thought someone chopped my ass off me." Ye Zhou Complained, "I'm made of meat! Meat! Not made of iron."

Zou Ming pursed his lips, and he raised his eyes to look at Ye Zhou. "I've waited too long, I can't help it, I won't do it in the future."

Ye Zhou reached out to rub Zou Ming's earlobe, and said in a daze, "Anyway, you have to remember what you said."

Because of being "injured", Ye Zhou has not left home for the past few days.

Two novices, they ate pork without watching the pig run a few times. The preparations were not complete, and they all relied on instinct.

This caused Ye Zhou to become "delicate and weak".

Ye Zhou didn't go out, and neither did Zou Ming.

Although they were not married, they had an early honeymoon.

Fortunately, there is really nothing for Ye Zhou to worry about now, the supermarket can be completely handed over to Cao'er and Wu Yan.

Except that Chen Shu would come over every three days, he hardly had any contact with the supermarket.

Ye Zhou and Zou Ming enjoyed their honeymoon, while the residents of the base enjoyed a rare day with sufficient supplies.

Although it's not a festival, but the atmosphere in the base is no different from the New Year's Eve. Almost everyone can eat rice and meat. The whole base is unbelievably peaceful, and there are even fewer quarrels.

Even the old people in the "nursing home" have improved their food under Zou Ming's instruction.

The young woman is carrying a pannier with a smile on her sunken face. The pannier is very heavy. She has to stop and rest after walking for a while. The pannier is covered with a layer of dark cloth so that passers-by cannot see her clearly. What exactly did you buy.

Although no one dares to rob on the street now, after all, no matter what crimes committed by people in the base, they will start with the death penalty, but there are always brave people who will find a way to steal after seeing the target.