Chapter 136

Chapter 136

In the dark cellar, the only light source was the candlestick in Ye Zhou's hand. In order not to attract attention, he didn't even light three candles together, only one candle flickered with an erratic flame.

The light didn't illuminate the cellar, but it was enough for Ye Zhou to confirm the identity of the person inside when he walked towards it.

His feet seemed to be stepping on clouds, unable to land on the ground, his brain was dizzy, and he didn't know what kind of expression he had at this time.

For a moment, he even felt that this town, together with its people, should be destroyed.

Ye Zhou carefully bent down and picked up Sarah's internal organs scattered on the ground. Those rotten organs had been out of her body for too long, even if they were stuffed back, they could not be "saved" by her body again.

Even though he had killed people and seen scenes of war and blood flying everywhere, Ye Zhou still felt uncomfortable with this scene.

Maybe it's because it's not a stranger lying on the ground at this time, but a friend who had been by his side to protect him when he was weak.

Ye Zhou knelt beside Sarah holding the viscera covered with dirt and dust.

He didn't know whether Sarah could see him or hear him now, but he still comforted her softly: "It will be fine soon, soon, you will soon..." Ye Zhou felt that his voice

was Trembling, so he shut his mouth and said no more.

What Sarah needs now is a strong protector, not a "baggage" who is about to cry.

So Ye Zhou imitated Zou Ming's appearance, he abandoned all expressions on his face, and looked like a robot with a human appearance.

He stuffed those internal organs that were still intact into Sarah's opened abdominal cavity. He knew in his heart that with the resilience of vampires, even if only the heart was left, they could continue to survive.

Ye Zhou reached out to close the skin on Sarah's abdomen. Before he did it, he looked up at Sarah's face.

The messy hair covered most of her face, and from Ye Zhou's perspective, only the lower half of Sarah's face could be seen.

The skin on Sarah's abdomen was slowly healing, but very slowly.

Ye Zhou took out a small knife, cut his palm, and brought his hand to Sarah's mouth.

Sarah didn't have the strength to suck, so Ye Zhou could only use his other hand to open Sarah's mouth, letting the blood flow down and fall into Sarah's mouth.

As blood fell into Sarah's mouth, the "wound" in her abdomen finally accelerated to heal.

Ye Zhou moved his hands away after watching the last gap close. He searched, tore off a piece of cloth from the hem of his shirt, and simply wrapped it around himself.

Because he was worried that the wound would heal and the blood would not flow out, or the blood would flow too little, Ye Zhou scratched deeply when he cut the knife.

No medicine was sprayed, and the blood color could still be seen after wrapping the cloth several times.

But Ye Zhou didn't take it seriously, he began to fight wits with the chains that locked Sarah.

Fortunately, he still had a little potion left, so he poured a little on each chain, and hugged Sarah immediately after the chains were corroded.

He seemed to be holding a handful of bones.