Chapter 123

Chapter 123

"They are really rich." Sarah looked at the boxes in the yard and gasped in disbelief.

Even if she breathed in, Wu Yan and the others would be even worse off.

The employees in the supermarket have all seen good things, not to mention the goods in the supermarket, even rare treasures are not uncommon in the previous planes, but they have never seen so many. How many good things there are.

Their hundreds of years of gold and silver, ancestors and ancestors left them a large fortune.

The biggest item in the gift here is a huge piece of jade. It stands there like a wall, and the outside is polished smooth. Probably because of limited polishing technology, the jade wall seems to be covered with a layer of white mist. The markings are like mountains, natural and unpretentious, shockingly beautiful.

The smallest piece is a jade cicada. Although it is carved by hand, it has a level of craftsmanship beyond the times. It is almost indistinguishable from a real cicada except for the color. Even the lines on the wings are carved very clearly. I just feel so lifelike, it seems that the next moment it will flap its wings.

"They took out all their wealth." Sarah took out a string of bracelets from a box. I don't know what this bracelet is made of. It feels warm and moist like jade, but it's not jade. There are wood grains on it. .

The whole yard was full of gifts, but the gifts were still being delivered in a steady stream. Numerous servants from aristocratic families were waiting at the gate of Ye Zhou's house. They lined up in a long line, rushing to give gifts to Ye Zhou.

Even though Ye Zhou didn't see anyone at all, the various aristocratic families seemed to know nothing about it. They wanted to use gifts and money to break a gap in Ye Zhou.

The less Ye Zhou responded, the more they wanted to smash it.

"What the hell are they trying to do? Give the boss a gift?" Chen Shu ate ice cream, knelt down and looked through the box in front of her, she looked up at Zou Ming who was standing not far away, "Our boss, Xiangguo, is just a name ?"

"Even if the boss accepts the gift and agrees to them, they won't believe it themselves." Chen Shu finished eating the chocolate shell outside the ice cream, and reluctantly ate the cream inside.

Zou Ming crossed his arms, and he said expressionlessly: "He means that if these gifts can be accepted, people don't have to put them in." Chen Shu

knew who "he" Zou Ming was talking about.

"You don't seem to have called the boss much." Chen Shu stood up, she walked to Zou Ming, she patted Zou Ming's shoulder, and said in a voice that only the two of them could hear, "Don't act too clear "

Zou Ming: "..."

No, he was not obvious enough that Ye Zhou thought he was homophobic.

But he couldn't say this to Chen Shu, so he could only keep silent and practice silent meditation.

And Ye Zhou in the supermarket was looking at the computer screen.

The turnover has reached the number that can leave this plane.

And the system released new content to be unlocked.

Looking at the content to be unlocked, Ye Zhou got a rare boost of energy.

[To be unlocked: small hotel (twenty standard rooms, ten double bed rooms)]

Ye Zhou sat up straight, put the mouse on this passage, and wanted to see if there were any hidden explanations.