Chapter 88

Chapter 88

Under the cool moonlight, Ye Zhou took away the treasure that Claire and Ryan presented to him again - but he couldn't help being speechless for a moment looking at the carefully framed painting.

The painting skills of this painting are not bad, but it may be too realistic, and the person being painted is not good-looking, so I really can't see the slightest sense of beauty.

Originally, Ye Zhou didn't want to take this painting away, he was worried that others would think he had unique taste after taking it away, but after thinking about it, the things Ryan and the others gave must be very valuable in this era, maybe this painting is particularly valuable?

Since it was a valuable thing, for the sake of money, he held back his disgust and put away the painting.

Ye Zhou didn't pay much attention to Claire. Ye Zhou wasn't curious about this strange man, but he could guess from Claire's dress that he was another "noble" nobleman.

Since it is a nobleman, let Ryan deal with it.

Among the kneeling crowd, Ye Zhou also saw a knight wearing armor and a long sword. He took a second look and found that there were many more people who came to worship him this time. After a rough calculation, there were three More than a hundred people.

There were less than two hundred people before.

Ye Zhou glanced at the dimensional box in his hand, and realized that he should leave.

There are more and more people. If he doesn't leave, a new teaching may be born. With this group of greedy people, this new teaching is likely to be a cult.

God cannot watch people all the time. The ones who really control everything are those who have the right to speak in the church.

Even if God doesn't give them property, they can use various methods to get more in the name of faith.

But before that, he has to arrange for Kane.

"Kane." Ye Zhou called Kane's name.

Kane knelt in front of everyone, which was his privilege as an envoy.

After hearing Luna call out his name, Kane stood up quickly, bowed his head and walked in front of Ye Zhou.

With so many people in front of him, Ye Zhou didn't say too much to Kane, he just said "Come to the edge of the cliff when no one is around."

Kane said, "Yes, sir."

Ye Zhou had to make sure he left At that time, Kane is safe. For this goal, Ryan must be able to listen to Kane honestly.

Or, he killed Ryan and tried to make Kane replace Ryan's title, but this meant that the mouths of the entire territory had to be sealed.

Or let Ryan completely surrender to Kane.

But loyalty can't last long, and Ye Zhou still doesn't know what the next plane is like, whether he has the time to come every month, so it seems that the former is safer.

Ye Zhou asked Kane, "Who is that person?"

He didn't describe it, but Kane quickly guessed who Ye Zhou was asking, and he said, "It's Ryan's uncle, Duke Claire."

Ye Zhou was stunned, "It turned out to be the Duke... ..."

But Ye Zhou thought about it again, the Duke is a blood relative, as long as Claire can recognize Kane's identity after Ryan's death, Kane will be safe even if the people in the territory don't admit it.