Chapter 167

Chapter 167

Candles were burning in the living room, and in the dim light of the jumping fire, the elderly goblin brought out a plate of bread and cooked broth from the kitchen. The aroma soon filled the whole room. Run out of every room.

Wearing simple coarse clothes and barefoot, they ran out cheering and sat around the table without waiting for the elders to speak.

The table was rebuilt by the dwarves themselves. The original table in the house was too small to accommodate a maximum of five people.

But the old dwarves had too many children to take care of, so they had to replace the original table, bought a set of tools, and rebuilt the table and chairs.

"There is broth!" The children looked excitedly at the can of soup being brought to the table, holding their own wooden bowls in their hands.

The old dwarf made soup for the child spoonful by spoonful. Although it was broth with oily flakes floating on the surface of the soup, only a large bone with meat was split in the middle to make the soup, and the bone marrow inside was fused. It is also a rare delicacy in soup.

They don't have many cooking methods in the mountains, except roasting or boiling, and there is often not enough salt, let alone other condiments, so eating is not a very enjoyable thing for them.

Until they came here, compared to the goblins, the first dwarves, except for some young people learning to farm, the old people were learning to make various sauces. They not only bought soy sauce, but also bought recipes for making soy sauce.

In addition to making bacon, the prey they hunted will also be made into meat floss and sealed in jars.

As for the bacon-the dwarves were reluctant to part with it because it required too much salt.

After all, at this time, salt can be used as money, and it is hard currency.

"Eat slowly!" The old dwarf roared worriedly as he watched the children "pour" the broth into their mouths.

But the children didn't hear it at all, they only knew that the broth was good, and the bread was good.

After everyone was full, the old people made broth and bread and sat together to eat. Each of them got the same portion as the children. Dwarves are different from goblins. Goblins are more valuable as they get older. Even the patriarch All the oldest women.

But the patriarch of the dwarves was the strongest of the clan.

The life strategy of the dwarves is completely different from that of the goblins. The goblins need to constantly migrate and avoid the passing routes of the wild beasts at the time of each migration. The goblins hunt, but they also gather, and they continue to migrate. In this sense, it can also have a little bit of nomadic side.

But dwarves are not. Dwarves are sturdier and stronger than goblins. They can live entirely by hunting.

Therefore, the leader of the dwarves must be a mature dwarf who can command the tribe when hunting, and even act as the main force.

Under this premise, all resources must be tilted towards the middle-aged dwarves. In fact, the elderly and children in the ethnic group do not have much to eat.

Until here, the elderly and children can finally fill their stomachs. It is only because of habit that when the elderly share meals, they still eat the same portion as the children. This habit may continue for a long time.