Chapter 154

Chapter 154

"Get out!" The buddy waved the wooden stick, he stared angrily, and walked towards Apu and the others.

Several guys were approaching them, even the most stable Apu couldn't help taking a step back at this moment.

This is already four stores. Although the city is not small, there are not many big stores. If they are driven out again, they will really see no hope here.

Apu quickly raised his hand and waved it, his eyes were sincere, and his tone even pleaded: "At least take a look, let your boss see what we brought." The guys walked up to

him impatiently, stretched out their hands and pushed shoved them.

"What good things can the country bumpkins have?" "If you want to sell things, you can

set up a stall yourself. You can't come to this kind of place."

They will not go to the stalls to buy things at all, they will only enter the place that suits their status, let alone those noble gentlemen, their requirements will only be higher.

"Don't move!" Dro suddenly shouted.

The guys stopped their movements together with Apu, and looked at Dro standing at the door with a little confusion.

Dro's face flushed, he raised his arms high, and everyone's eyes focused on his hands following his movements.

The guys stopped moving. They looked at the things in Dro's hands and thought for a moment that they had an illusion.

How could a country bumpkin have such a good thing? !

Delo held a "diamond" brooch in his hand. The rhinestones with advanced cutting methods were more dazzling than real diamonds in this era.

The sunlight fell on the brooch, refracting bits and pieces of light, as if it was not a brooch, but a light source.

"This is what we brought!" Dro shouted, "You don't want it, we're leaving now!"

Dro has forgotten what Apu told him, and he can't take out the goods until he sees the boss. Someone saw the money and robbed them when the time came.

But Dro, who had been driven away several times, almost lost his sanity.

He only felt that there was a fire burning in his heart, trying to swallow him whole.

The guys didn't talk for a long time-their shop sold everything, from rings on ladies' little fingers, buttons on clothes, to gorgeous headgear, bow ties and hats for gentlemen, what was good and what was bad, They can all see it.

"Wait!" The guy in charge was stunned for two seconds, and finally said, "You go to the back with me first, and I'll go to the boss."

Apu said vigilantly: "We brought more than that, what if you want to do to us , After that, you won't have the chance to buy it again."

When Apu said this, he didn't know what to do.

They are on someone else's territory. Here, they have no relatives and friends, and no capital to protect themselves.

But at this time, they have no choice but to gamble.

After following the buddy to the store, Apu was still emphasizing: "We have a lot of people here, and the things we bring are all outside the city." The

buddy knew what Apu meant. Although he thought the things they brought were good, but Did not think highly of them because of this.

"Let's do it, I'll call the boss." The clerk led them to the room in the store. This room was only furnished with tables and chairs. The furnishings were simple, but it was clean and tidy. It was obvious from a glance that it was used for receiving guests.