Chapter 92

Chapter 92

"Tahir! Don't work! The meal is here!" the man in a coarse vest shouted to those who were still working in the fields.

Tahir was stunned, and it took him a few seconds to realize that he was calling himself. He put down the bucket and looked towards the sun. He couldn't see the other person's face clearly, but there was a smile on his face: "Here we come!" He followed the

other People leave the field together and head to the "canteen".

The cafeteria is very simple, just a grass shed with a dozen wooden tables and benches that have not been carefully polished.

But after all, there is a straw to cover the head, so there is no need to worry about a lump of bird droppings falling from the top of the head while eating.

Tahir took a wooden bowl from the basket next to her and lined up to cook.

He is used to the current life, and he can't even imagine how he survived the previous days. Only the remaining welts on his body are still telling what happened to him.

"Lord Luna will come tonight." The person in front of him whispered, "I heard Lord Kane talking to Ira." There was an immediate

commotion around them, and they discussed in one go: "We still I haven't carved the statue of the god yet."

"Lord Moon God saved us, but we can't repay Him."

"I'm only willing to be Lord Moon God's slave now!"

Tahir also said: "If Lord Moon God can stay That's enough."

The person in front turned his head and glanced at him, as if looking at a fool, and the other party curled his lips: "We don't have anything, does Lord Luna also live in a wooden house?" "

We should give the Lord Build a temple! Use the best stone."

"But we have too few people. It must be several years before we finish the temple." "

I heard that the Holy See will build the temple for more than ten years."

People sighed, thinking that they were too few in number and had too few tools , if you want Luna to stay for a long time, you have to wait more than ten years, which is too long.

Tahir did not join the discussion. He felt that it was impossible for Lord Luna to stay. Although they were civilians, everything they had now was given by Lord Luna. What could be dedicated to Lord Luna, about Only their souls and lives are left.

The team moved forward slowly, and soon it was Tahir's turn. Today their staple food is still potatoes, but the side dish has become a broth with some wild vegetables cooked in it. There is a layer of oil floating on the soup surface, although there is only minced meat, But to be able to smell and taste the meat is already a luxury.

The chickens they raise cannot be slaughtered yet, and the meat they eat is brought up from the mountain.

Maybe it's because they are not well raised. These chickens are actually not very fat, the oil is very thin, and they can't afford spices, so they rely on salt to enhance the taste, but no one complains, and they all think it's the best in the world. broth.

Tahir took his own food and sat down at an empty table-he was a man of few words, so he didn't have many friends, and he preferred to be alone rather than join in the fun.

Tahir impatiently blew a few mouthfuls, took a big sip from the soup bowl, the minced meat and soup poured into his mouth together, he didn't even refuse, and drank it directly.