Chapter 146

Chapter 146

Before dawn, the land was shrouded in darkness, but every household had already lit up kerosene lamps, and the scattered lights illuminated the village, which was still in ignorance. The chopped firewood was sent to the kitchen, and the farmers were ready to bring Just wait until you fill your stomach and head to the nearby town.

"A jar of salt really only costs one silver coin, so you can buy ten jars back." The peasant woman wiped her hands on her apron, then counted out twelve silver coins from the pocket of her apron, "I only buy one jar of sugar." Do you understand?"

The farmer took the money and asked strangely, "Aren't you going with me?"

The peasant woman rolled her eyes and patted her husband's chest: "What about the chicken and dog at home? There are two children , I don't look at them, who knows what troubles they will cause."

There are a lot of middle-aged and middle-aged children in the village, and troubles often become beyond the reach of adults.

The peasant woman complained: "They almost burned the barn last time. Fortunately, they found it early, otherwise they would have starved to death this year." The

farmer also felt a headache when he thought of that incident. After coming down, although he is a good hand at work, he is also good at causing trouble. He also brought his younger sister to jump up and down all day long, and he and his wife always had to wipe their buttocks.

I don't know how many times I have said modestly, but now the eldest son is getting married, but he still looks like that, not like an adult at all.

"The family has no money now, so we can't build him a house and let him move out." The peasant woman straightened her husband's collar, "Fortunately, Mira doesn't dislike our family." The farmer also put on a smile on his face: "That kid is

still I have some skills."

The peasant woman rolled her eyes: "It's Mira who is young! I only see that he is good-looking, just wait, if he still looks like this after marriage, Mira will soon abandon him."

The farmer didn't argue with his wife, he just ate a few mouthfuls, and then he was ready to go out with the rattan frame on his back.

He opened the door of his house, and as soon as the door opened, he saw two familiar faces that made him feel heartbroken.

"Why are you here?!" The farmer was taken aback, and shouted, "Come out again through the window, right?! Did you not sleep last night?!" The siblings looked at each other, with flattering smiles on their

faces , the younger sister went to hug her father's waist, while the older brother kept saying good things: "Dad, you can take us with you, and we can help you carry things." The

farmer said firmly, "No, you know How dangerous is it?"

The elder brother quickly said: "I know, we will be careful, we will do whatever you tell us to do."

He whispered: "And I promised Mira..."

Hearing the words of the future daughter-in-law Name, the farmer can only sigh and say: "Then you have to listen to me."

The brother and sister immediately promised: "Sure! We must obey!"

Since the children are going, there is no reason for the wife to stay. As for the family Chickens won't starve to death if they don't feed them anyway.

The family headed to town together.

They were fearful and curious, and this small town had always been something they could only see from a distance.