Chapter 183

Chapter 183

Even if Yang Yue's "furniture" was brought in, this tin house is still so crude that it can barely accommodate people. The ground is just compacted soil, without a floor, and without a bed. There is only a thin piece of rag on the floor, barely enough for people to sleep in. The place.

The whole iron house can be seen clearly at a glance, and the chair with a lame leg can't sit still. Chen Shu has to focus on maintaining his balance while sitting on the chair, but Yang Yue, who is not in good health, can find a strange angle to let himself Sit on it securely.

There was no water, let alone anything to entertain guests. The woman rubbed her hands after watching them sit down, squatted on the ground, and looked up at Yang Yue.

She didn't dare to look at Chen Shu, and whispered: "Everything is here, if you want to go, you can take it."

Yang Yue glanced at Chen Shu and replied: "For now, for now, it's all here.

The woman became happy, and she quickly asked, "You're not coming back? It's good if you don't come back!" Her

eyes flickered, and even in the numbness, there was a bit of cunning: "Did you find a job there? Look How about me? If I, if I can go in, don't worry, I will listen to you..."

Yang Yue shook her head and said, "I didn't come here to tell you this."

The woman let out a disappointed "Oh", but also It's just disappointment. Anyway, I'm used to hope not being fulfilled, so I didn't think it was possible when I asked.

"Do you know there's a supermarket over there?" When Yang Yue asked, Chen Shu, whose buttocks were already numb, couldn't sit any longer. She stood up, and once she stood up, the iron house seemed even more cramped.

The woman looked at Chen Shu in horror, and Chen Shu waved her hands: "Go on, don't worry about me."

Yang Yue drew the woman's attention back: "There are a lot of things sold in the supermarket, before there are not many people going, why don't you go?" It's better to change something to eat first."

The woman finally realized what Yang Yue was here for. She pursed her lips and said in a low voice, "I have nothing to exchange. If I go, I will definitely be kicked out." While speaking, the woman subconsciously looked towards the

corner A wooden frame covered with layers of rags.

There lay all her property.

"It's potatoes, right?" Yang Yue smiled, "You still like to put it there."

The woman didn't panic this time, the iron house is so big, there is no way to hide anything, and anyone who is interested can find it at a glance.

Woman: "So many potatoes are enough for me to eat for a long time."

She was afraid that she would starve to death if she took them out and exchanged them for something else.

Even if you don't starve to death, it's too bad.

She doesn't pay much attention to the taste and taste, as long as it can be eaten into the stomach, it is good.

Yang Yue: "Let's go, I'll accompany you there."

The woman looked at Yang Yue vigilantly, because Chen Shu was present, she didn't dare to say anything nasty, so she could only smile and accompany her with good words: "You are different now, There must be no shortage of food, look at me, I am still like this, no one knows when I will be like you, I am not so lucky, no one will save me." "An extra potato, I can have