Chapter 148

Chapter 148

Ye Zhou was sitting by the window, holding a cup of hot coffee in his hand, looking out of the window.

The sky was clear and bright, and the sky was as blue as washing. It was the best weather he had been here for so long.

He could still hear the noise in the supermarket while he was in the lounge.

Ever since they discovered that their own "trash" can be exchanged for commodities from the supermarket, the surrounding farmers have gone crazy.

Especially the tribes living in the deep mountains and old forests relying on hunting and gathering for a living.

On the second day after the opening of the supermarket, countless dwarves and elf tribes ran out of the forest. They were dressed like savages and wore animal skin clothes, and the things they brought were particularly "natural". I didn't find anything to pack, and a lot of blood dripped on the floor of the supermarket.

As soon as they leave, the employees in the supermarket will be busy.

This world is quite divided. When Ye Zhou saw the kerosene lamp, he thought that the age of steam was about to begin, but there were "barbarians" not far away who drank blood.

The surrounding farmers are now exchanging non-essential items for non-essential items, such as agricultural tools and mushroom bags--Ye Zhou thought that those fungus bags in the supermarket would not be sold, so it finally opened.

The tribes in the mountains exchange their prey for necessities and daily necessities, oil, salt and sugar, as well as cloth and essential oils to repel mosquitoes.

It's just that now Ye Zhou wants to see businessmen, especially big businessmen.

If you want to make money, especially the target amount stipulated by the system, you still can't rely on ordinary civilians.

Although Ye Zhou wanted to deal with ordinary civilians more - otherwise he wouldn't be able to open a supermarket, how good would it be to open a luxury store?

"Anyone want to stay here?" Ye Zhou looked at Cao'er who came in to report.

Cao'er was sweating from the work, maybe she was not so scared, and the customers who came into the supermarket had a lot more questions, and the attitude of the employees was very good, so there were more and more questions, and they became more and more tricky.

"Yes, they said that their village is too far away from here, and they want to ask if they can live in the town for a few days, and leave after shopping." Cao'er stood in front of Ye Zhou squarely.

Ye Zhou looked up, and suddenly found that Cao'er had become a big girl.

Although Cao'er was old enough to be a mother when they met for the first time, in Ye Zhou's eyes, she was still a girl who hadn't graduated from high school, and she was malnourished. Just like junior high school students.

But now, Cao'er has not been exposed to wind and sun for a long time, and has meat and vegetables every day, and her face has become plump visible to the naked eye.

Because of staying with Sarah Cao'er for a long time, the timid temperament on her body was swept away, and her stooped back became straight unconsciously, her eyes did not dodge, and she was upright and generous.

Ye Zhou looked away, but he was proud and somewhat complacent.

Cao'er got better, and it will get better and better, and he should have some credit for this.