Chapter 203 - 204

Chapter 203

It was dark, the harsh sunlight softened, and a light was lit outside the window. Only then did Ye Zhou realize that the entire foundation was electrified.

"Where did you get the generator?" The supermarket was destroyed after he left, and Ye Zhou knew very well that the solar panels he left behind couldn't power the entire base.

This is a big project, and it will cost a lot of money and energy.

Ye Zhou didn't do it before, not only because Zhao Qing didn't want to spend money on ordinary residents, but also because the pay was not proportional to what he got.

People are used to the days without electricity, and torches can be used for lighting.

Even if he supplies power to the entire base, the life of the base residents will not be improved, but he has to spend a lot of energy and time.

With that money and energy, he would rather let the people here have enough to eat.

Without electricity, people will not die, but without food and water, people will really die.

Zou Ming walked up to Ye Zhou, and the two of them looked at the night view of the base outside the window. The dim light was like an invisible candle in the dark night, but it seemed as bright as the sun. Yes."

Ye Zhou: "..."

He glanced at Zou Ming, Zou Ming didn't hide anything, it seemed that he was completely transparent in front of Ye Zhou, he didn't look at Ye Zhou, probably because he knew that Ye Zhou would not agree with him practice.

But he also knew that Ye Zhou would not agree, but he would understand.

Ye Zhou seems to be a very straightforward person, but at the same time, he is also very complicated.

Ye Zhou believes that people are kind and loving. He believes that it is natural for parents to love their children and children to love their parents.

But at the same time, Ye Zhou can also accept that there are children like white-eyed wolves in the world, and there are parents who treat their children as property.

He approves of everything, just not so much.

Zou Ming: "The base needs to be developed, the supermarket has been destroyed, and the output of farming alone cannot be exchanged for useful things. It is very difficult to feed everyone's stomach."

Ye Zhou pursed his lips into a straight line, but he didn't Angry, he said, "Have you minimized the damage?"

Zou Ming nodded: "The children, women and the elderly didn't move, and those who were willing to surrender didn't move."

Zou Ming thought for a while, and added: "Only Those base bosses and upper-level people are unwilling to surrender."

Ye Zhou said "Yes".

The topic seemed to be a bit heavy, Ye Zhou patted Zou Ming's arm, he sighed and said: "I won't talk about the past, now I'm here, just to reopen the branch, look at your urgent need Sort out all the things, and I'll buy them."

Zou Ming: "Okay, I'll give you the money."

Ye Zhou glared at Zou Ming: "I'm short of this money?"

Once upon a time, 50,000 yuan The small pistol almost killed Ye Zhou.

Now he can say "this money" to supplies that may be millions or tens of millions.