Chapter 132

Chapter 132

Before Cao'er came back, Ye Zhou was restless. He wanted to find Sarah, but what was more important right now was Cao'er's safety and the news she had heard, because there were no street lights in the town, and he relied on the firelight from the houses to It is simply impossible to light up the whole town.

Even with the binoculars in the future, Ye Zhou only saw Cao'er when she first left the house.

Ye Zhou saw that all the residents in the town took to the street at the same time.

Seeing Cao'er running out of the house, she was taken into an alley by the old woman. The two talked for a while, and then Cao'er obediently followed the old woman away.

Ye Zhou, who could only watch but not listen, only now remembered that he forgot to let Cao'er wear a miniature camera!

While scolding himself for being stupid, he was impatient.

"Let's go in now." Ye Zhou looked at Zou Ming, his brows were tightly frowned, and the binoculars in his hand had not been put down. From day to night, Ye Zhou was exhausted, but his spirit was always tense.

It's better than him doing it himself.

At least not on tenterhooks.

Zou Ming didn't quite agree: "Look again, Cao'er should be measured. She is carrying a gun, so she won't be easily kidnapped."

Ye Zhou pursed his lips, and he raised his arm again.

But before, Cao'er followed the old woman to a corner, and entered a corner that the telescope could not see.

Ye Zhou still couldn't help but said, "Wait until dawn, when we can't see the grass coming out again, we'll go in and catch that dwarf."

Although Ye Zhou felt that torture was not "civilized".

But once the safety of those around him was threatened, Ye Zhou's bottom line would be infinitely lowered.

Zou Ming nodded, but he didn't try to persuade him anymore. After all, he knew Ye Zhou's character in his heart.

Fortunately, they didn't have to wait too long. Ye Zhou saw a beam of light suddenly lit up in the window of a house in the early morning light. The beam flashed three times, telling Ye Zhou Zhou and their Cao'er location, and let them come directly to the house.

This is the code they agreed upon on the way here.

"Let's go, before the rooster crows." Ye Zhou hurriedly packed his things.

He had to see Cao'er to feel at ease.

Zou Ming packed his things silently. He didn't let Ye Zhou take it, but Ye Zhou couldn't grab it, so Zou Ming had to carry it.

Fortunately, the city walls are short, and there are no soldiers guarding the city. After all, it is not a time of war, and the city defense is almost nothing. Besides, with the size of this town, if there is a war, there may be no city defense measures.

People in the town are still resting. In the era without electric lights and entertainment items, no matter where the sun rises and the sun sets, it is always the same.

Kerosene lamps burn oil, and before the industrial age, any oil was expensive.

Ye Zhou and Zou Ming easily climbed over the wall and sneaked in.

There was no watchman, no one watching the night, and there was no fire in the town. They quickly found the house where Cao'er sent the signal.

Although it is not clear what happened, Ye Zhou probably knows why Cao'er obediently followed the old woman away.