Chapter 181

Chapter 181

The newly installed house will be able to move in immediately. Ye Zhou went to the supermarket a few times and ordered the most advanced and non-polluting decoration materials in the system. Formaldehyde is impossible, and some furniture even has natural floral fragrance. There are no green plants in the house, and the smell is very fresh.

But Ye Zhou still put some green plants in it, and installed air-purifying circulation pipes. Even in such a harsh environment, the green plants can still survive normally.

A house of more than 100 square meters cannot accommodate so many people. This house was given by Zhao Qing, and Ye Zhou sold another batch of houses and bought two houses for the employees to live in.

Here, Ye Zhou is not going to move out the supermarket and staff dormitory directly, after all, Zou Ming will still have to stay here in the future.

When they were there, it was okay to say that when they left, Zou Ming couldn't stay away from the crowd and live alone. Even if Zou Ming could, Ye Zhou couldn't bear it.

On the day of the move, Zhao Qing brought someone over to greet him in person. Except for Zhao Qing, the bosses of all the factions sent their confidantes over.

It may be because the various forces are wary of each other, and Zhao Qing acts as a lubricant, so although there are many forces in the base, there is no physical conflict, and the peace can barely be maintained.

Even if this peace is in jeopardy.

"You don't have to be so polite." Ye Zhou said to Zhao Qing who brought someone over to help them move things.

Zhao Qing said with a smile: "How can you be polite? By the way, will you still use these cars in the future?"

Ye Zhou: "This car is not cheap, you have to get all of them and you will need a lot of money."

Zhao Qing hinted He said positively: "We really don't have much to produce now. As you can see, we don't need anything in this base, but it will be different when we build a plantation. We can have everything by then."

Then Ye Zhou just laughed: "Let's talk about it at that time, but I can lend you the car and pay the rent every month, what do you think?"

Zhao Qing became interested in an instant, he knew the word "rent", but he had never People have been in the business of renting things-how can they get them back after they are rented out? And if you have the ability to take it back, what else can you rent?

"However, if you owe money here, I'll just take the car away." Ye Zhou and Zhao Qing walked in the forefront, and the two parties fell behind. Compared with Zhao Qing's side, even here they seem taller and more powerful. His subordinates, Ye Zhou's employees looked stronger and healthier.

Zhao Qing thought for a while: "Okay."

No matter how good his roof is, there is no air conditioner. If there is an air conditioner, who wants to use ice? The cooling speed and duration are completely incomparable.

There are a total of seven cars, he lives in one, and the remaining six can be used as rewards and distributed to other powerful bosses. Although he has to leave the rent, it is another matter whether to pay the rent and how to pay it. .

If Ye Zhou really has the means to take away the car, then it's nothing if he gives it away, it won't hurt his muscles or bones.

If the other party doesn't have it, isn't it up to him not to return the car?