Chapter 105

Chapter 105

    Probably after the ban was lifted, Ye Zhou went all the way and became a boy who spread wealth all the way. He donated it himself, but he didn't let Chen Hou go.

    As the king of a country, he should bear the main responsibility for the way the citizens live like this.

    Even the armor worn by Chen Hou was picked up by Ye Zhou. Fortunately, the armor is still valuable. After all, he is a monarch. The armor he wears is made by a famous craftsman, and it can be exchanged for a high price of more than 1.3 million in the system. .

    Chen Hou had never observed the common people so closely - since he was born, this was the first time he had left Linzi.

    The people who can live in Linzi are not real common people. They have small family assets, have servants for generations, have their own slaves and property, and can afford their children to study.

    Chen Hou only heard about the life of the common people from the mouths of officials and cronies.

    He knew that the common people were poor, and they couldn't eat the food they grew, let alone buy it. They were so poor that they sold their sons and daughters. Nowadays, many slaves in Lu State are Chen people, but those dry words will never be seen by the reality. impact.

    Chen Hou saw the old couple pulling the child and handing the child to the slave trader, but they only got a bag of yellow rice and a bag of beans.

    The children didn't cry or make trouble, but kept turning their heads to look at their parents before being taken away by the businessman.

    Life and death are staged in the territory of Chen State every day.

    On their way of distributing their wealth, they encountered a total of more than a dozen assassinations, big and small. Five or six cities and checkpoints blocked their way and did not let them go together. The gang bought it.

    The closer he was to Linzi, the colder Chen Hou's heart became.

    The Marquis of Chen also asked the common people how the current king of the Chen Kingdom is doing.

    Most of the common people replied that Your Majesty is a good man.

    They all sincerely think that Chen Hou is a good person. He has not raised taxes for so many years, has not bullied men and women, and has no extravagant enjoyment. jewelry.

    But Chen Hou also heard what they meant, the king is a good man, but not a good king.

    "I remember I said it before." When he was about to reach the gate of Linzi City, Ye Zhou said to Chen Hou in the carriage, "When the country is rich and the people are strong, big problems are also small problems; when the country is poor and the people are weak, small problems It’s also a big problem.”

    “Even if you are a tyrant or a fool, as long as your country is strong and your people have enough food and clothing, then you are still a good monarch.” Chen Hou said with a wry smile: “After returning to the palace…

    ”

    They have already learned from A Ru that the person who dominates everything in Linzi is the left disciple Zhao Mu.

    "Zhao Mu was originally the descendant of Zhao Guogongqing, and his family was killed by Zhao Wang, so he defected to me." Chen Hou mentioned that Zhao Mu was no longer a good old man, and his eyes showed a bit of viciousness, "I pity him and his old man." I can't bear to see him running around in various countries and always being chased away, how can he think that he has been raised with a big appetite..."