Chapter 98

Chapter 98

The snow began to melt, the dead branches glowed with new life, and new shoots emerged tremblingly.

The scouts rode back after confirming that the road ahead was clear.

The top of the mountain is good. The soldiers who have been repaired for a whole winter are ready to go. They are obviously living in the iceberg and snow, but they are not only not thin, but each of them has grown a lot. Apart from eating well, they are fine at ordinary times, and they will also train. .

Zhou Yuanhe would also show them hidden diseases when he thought about it.

Anyway, among other things, the parasites in the soldiers' bodies were all wiped out.

On the day when the insects were hunted, the entire camp was haunted by the howls of ghosts and wolves of the soldiers. Everyone couldn't believe that there were so many insects in their bodies. They were just venting, but after seeing the insects, they were so frightened that they vomited and diarrhea, and everyone in the camp was depressed. for several days.

But since then, they have become more and more convinced that the people who live in that house are not ordinary people.

The "medical doctor" can beat the worms out of the human body, which doctor in the world can do it?

Every time Zhou Yuanhe went to the camp, the soldiers respected and feared him, plus he always looked like he was about to die, the soldiers didn't even dare to touch him, for fear that Zhou Yuanhe would kill him if he touched him casually. The soul returns to the hometown.

Looking at the nearly 2,000 people waiting to send out the whole sheet not far away, Ye Zhou also put away the supermarket.

As long as he presses the transfer button, ten minutes later the supermarket will shrink in proportion to the size of a keychain. When it needs to be enlarged again, he only needs to press the red button below it and place it on the selected flat ground , it can restore itself to its original size.

In order to prevent accidental touches, a layer of insurance was added. Ye Zhou's iris must be unlocked before pressing it.

Only Ye Zhou, the supermarket owner, can make the supermarket bigger or smaller at will.

Two days before leaving, Ye Zhou had already prepared horses and carriages for the people in the supermarket.

It's just that the carriage he bought is different from the carriage Chen Hou and the others have seen.

Ye Zhou bought a carriage like Daliang Chao in the system, which is covered on all sides, and an anti-vibration system was quietly added to it. After all, the carriage is for children, so it is important to make them comfortable. He is also afraid that the children will be caught Shaking something wrong.

When Chen Hou saw the carriage, he couldn't help sighing: "It's so ingenious, there are doors and windows."

After Ye Zhou asked, he realized that the carriage at this time had no carriages-it was not so much a carriage as a carriage. Chariots, and there is no shelter on all sides, only a wooden frame. If the conditions are better, and cloth strips are hung around it to serve as a shelter, it will be very good.

Although Chen Hou also wanted to try riding in the carriage, but knowing that it was the children riding, he really couldn't squeeze in with his old face.

The children were carried into the carriage by their parents. It was the first time for them to ride in a carriage. It was a novelty. The carriage was padded with a thick layer of soft cushions so that they would not be injured if they crawled and rolled in it. There were also a lot of pillows and Little toys, their little quilts are also stuffed in.