Chapter 91

Chapter 91

It was rare to go back to Daliang Dynasty, but Ye Zhou did not achieve his original goal, and Wu Yan and his wife still couldn't come back.

There is no need to stay for a week.

Daliang Dynasty, who arrived in the morning, will return in the afternoon. Although there are rewards, Ye Zhou still feels that the trip was in vain.

The jade pendants and jade hairpins left by Zhao Kuo and Lin You are not cheap, and they are worth more than 200,000 in total, but it may be that Ye Zhou has earned too much and has done tens of millions of transactions, so he doesn't care much.

"I thought I was so poor that I wanted to take off Lin You's clothes." Ye Zhou said to Zou Ming with a smile, "Now I don't even pay attention to more than 300,000 yuan. I'm floating and swollen.

" Zou Ming, who was refilling Ye Zhou's tea beside Ye Zhou, was taken aback for a moment. He raised his eyebrows slightly and his eyes were deep: "Pick off the clothes?"

Ye Zhou didn't look at Zou Ming's expression, but he still smiled: "You were poor at that time. Knowing how valuable Lin You's things are, it shatters my three views, and it's almost the same as the high-definition in my plane." The

son of the family, the clothes on his body are all exquisite, even in this era, they are priceless. , because no son of an aristocratic family would pawn his clothes, unless the family was down and out, but a skinny camel was bigger than a horse, no matter how poor he was, he probably would not pawn his clothes.

Ye Zhou: "The clothes of a nobleman of his family are so valuable. Tell me, if I meet the emperor and take off his dragon robe, is it worth more? Maybe a dragon robe can be worth tens of millions. It may be hundreds of millions."

Ye Zhou leaned on the sofa and daydreamed: "It will definitely unlock something new." "

Actually, with the protective cover, I think it might be better if we can land in a richer place." Ye Zhou sighed, "But every time the plane jumps, the landing point is deserted, except for the Luoyang base." It

may also be because if you land in a deserted place at the Luoyang base, then there is really no one there.

Even if the soldiers at the base go out, they will draw a range and will never search beyond this range.

Ye Zhou: "I don't know whether to say that the system is humanized or inhumane."

Zou Ming: "There will be."

Ye Zhou didn't know, so: "What?"

Zou Ming pushed the refill tea to Ye Zhou's hand: "Afterwards, it should land in a rich place."

Ye Zhou took a sip of tea and praised: "Every time you pour me tea, the temperature is just right, and I often burn my mouth when I pour it myself."

Zou Ming didn't move He asked sensually, "Then I'll make you tea from now on?"

"No need." Ye Zhou quickly waved his hand, "I'll just give you one salary, how can I let you work two jobs."

Zou Ming sipped Pursing his lips: "You don't need money, it's all trivial matters."

Ye Zhou: "Hey, although we are friends, we still need to distinguish clearly about work." Ye Zhou

patted Zou Ming on the shoulder, he sat up from the sofa, and To tell the employees to go back to the supermarket, they have to go.

He turned on the computer, and first checked the time in Minzel Continent. He didn't adjust the time when he moved to Daliang Dynasty, so it was twenty years later in just one click.